• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which would you like to see most!

Which do you want.

• ShTH Shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SA2 Tails

• Motorcycle Shadow

• Superform Silver

• Stewie Griffin

• None

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonadowmy

Ok I made this because I couldn't decide on which wad to make because I'm not good with decisions so heres your pick and description.

Motorcycle Shadow:The Shadow from Shadow the hedgehog on his bike.

SA2 Tails:Tails in the tornado2 like in SA2(This is a decision because no one makes Tails wads.)

ShTH Shadow:He will have a gun and the ring sling will be bullets.

Silver:Yes I know there's already been a few Silver's but this one will have a superform.

Stewie Griffin:Just a stray from the Sonic topic thought people would like someone different.Anyway if you didn't know Stewie is the evil world dominating baby from Family Guy.

Ok thats all I have I will check this Saturday to figure out which one to make.None of these will be recolors just so you know.

P.S. I know an admin or mod might lock this but can you please find it in your heart to wait until Saturday.

Wow, I swear I just saw this topic a while ago, only with a few different poll options.

Don't start topics about your precious wad ideas. 95% of topics like these never go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back