Which Tv show you are watching these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch much tv. But when I do I usualy watch Top Gear, Robot Wars, QI XL or The Simpsons.

I usually stick to watching Boomerang and old episodes of SpongeBob (when the show was GOOD). I also watch Cartoon Network, but mostly just for Gumball and Regular Show (and I guess How to Train Your Dragon, but I only watch the new episodes, really). I used to watch ABC comedies on Wednesday night, but I'm still waiting for new episodes (unless they're already airing. I dunno).

But, yeah, I mostly just watch cartoons. Will I ever stop? =p

Several weeks later and I'm still watching too much anime. Hopeless nerd stats acquired.

As late I've been rewatching Princess Jellyfish, thanks to the DVDs getting an English release and it's still great fun. The ending song is fantastic too!

I've also been watching Kaiji for some glorious gambling. Even if the pacing is incrdibly slow at points, such as a 5 minute gamble taking 10-15 minutes to complete because the announcer loves to interject and draw things out for the sake of tension, but it all works out quite well and I'm absolutely loving it.

and my latest guilty pleasure. Why settle for girly ponies, when I can watch magical girls fight things in a spectacular manner instead?

I've also been watching Kaiji for some glorious gambling. Even if the pacing is incrdibly slow at points, such as a 5 minute gamble taking 10-15 minutes to complete because the announcer loves to interject and draw things out for the sake of tension, but it all works out quite well and I'm absolutely loving it.

Don't watch season 2. It's (somewhat) disappointing after chinchirorin.

Apparently Regular Show caught my interest and Adventure Time is still one of my personal favorite shows I watch when I can. Spongebob can be added to the list of animations I'm watching, but more of the older seasons, but that isn't to say the newer ones don't give me SOME interest most of the time.

Other than that, mostly I've been watching Pawn Stars, Diners, Drive ins, and Dives, and some Law & Order: Special Victims unit/Criminal Intent.

I dont watch that much television, as my anime is found on the internet, but as far as television goes, my favorite shows are without a doubt Adventure Time and Gravity Falls. Regular Show is great but not as great as Adventure Time personally. The Amazing World of Gumball is pretty good. Nothing can compare to the episode where Gumball goes to the library and goes on the internet for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back