which sonic game needs a remake or a port

I'm not really sure how much a full remake could accomplish that Director's Cut doesn't already fix.
Fixing up the ending that the lackluster Genesis version had (BOTH endings, to be exact), the camera perspective (that really does need a turn system), some better looking sprites (or just use models), a more easier way to complete levels (like, using a flicky meter), better physics, Super Sonic (as a reward for finishing the game with all of the Chaos Emeralds), some new music added to the stages, and a few extra music from the Genesis version remade, more options to configure the game in the settings, and mostly cutscenes that are better than the genesis (the original Saturn version of the game doesn't count, since it doesn't really have cutscenes, but it does have an animation for the ending). And basically, S3DB: Director's Cut is basically just a PC port of the game with very extra stuff that it of course made the game a better experience for people who played the game on the Genesis, and allot of bug fixes for the most part.

I would say chronicles

The main issue everyone has with that game is the soundtrack

A remake would easily fix that problem

(And maybe also fix the issue that it ends on a cliffhanger leading to a nonexistent sequel?)
Post automatically merged:

I would say chronicles

The main issue everyone has with that game is the soundtrack

A remake would easily fix that problem

(And maybe also fix the issue that it ends on a cliffhanger leading to a nonexistent sequel?)
Unpopular opinion, I know. I just like that game for some reason.

Sonic Adventures Revisited Trilogy, including Sa1, Sa2 and heroes, i know heroes isnt an adventure game, but i realy dont care, and this needs to be a trilogy soo.

I would also like to see a remake of tails adventure from the game gear, that would be interesting to say the least

a riders trilogy remake would be really good as well, including all the stages from riders, riders zero gravity and free riders, as well as retelling the narratives of the 3 games, depending on what game your playing, the controls will slightly change, for example, zero gravity stages add in the zero gravity mechanics, free riders would be a complete overhaul to the original version, making it play like the non kenect games instead

Last edited:
Sonic Adventures Revisited Trilogy, including Sa1, Sa2 and heroes, i know heroes isnt an adventure game, but i realy dont care, and this needs to be a trilogy soo.
Post automatically merged:

I would also like to see a remake of tails adventure from the game gear
I feel like that collection could also include shadow the hedgehog since it plays for the most part like adventure but also has guns (it's also never been released on PC so that would be a good excuse to do so)

idk if anyone has said this before but uh... *ahem*... SONIC AND THE BLACK KNIGHT! but bUT BUT! ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵐᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ you and i both know we dont want it to stay as the on rails thing it is i want it in the style of a adventure game or boost idk something that doesnt only restrict us to a straight line! ive never played sonic and the black knight cause i have never and probably wont ever own a wii :( but i dont think i wanna play it just by looking at it now i know people say try it to make your own opinion but i like my sonic game with the power to move on the x axis and y axis not just the y axis and a bit of the x axis and the wii remote in my tv axis. so Sonic and the black knight re told it probably never happen but i have a little spot in my heart for it in case in a one and a million chance sega decides to entirely remake sonic and the black knight to be cool maybe in a perfect world but who knows what the future holds!

I'm not really sure how much a full remake could accomplish that Director's Cut doesn't already fix.
SADX is a bad port. I have an idea about a Sonic game that combines all other Sonic games (plus fangames, so we won't be left out :)) and adds stuff from quality-of-life tweaks to major bugfixes and even easter eggs.

SADX is a bad port. I have an idea about a Sonic game that combines all other Sonic games (plus fangames, so we won't be left out :)) and adds stuff from quality-of-life tweaks to major bugfixes and even easter eggs.
I wasn't even talking about SADX. I was talking about Sonic 3D Blast Director's Cut.

Oh. Ok. I thought you were talking about SADX. Could you please be a bit more clear next time?
I was clear, you just have to read the thread. I replied to Vincent the Bear asking him if he had heard of Sonic 3D Blast Director's Cut after he mentioned Sonic 3D Blast needed touch ups. He replied to me saying he wanted a full remake, not a remaster, so I replied to him about how I wasn't sure what a remake would accomplish that Director's Cut didn't already fix.

I was clear, you just have to read the thread. I replied to Vincent the Bear asking him if he had heard of Sonic 3D Blast Director's Cut after he mentioned Sonic 3D Blast needed touch ups. He replied to me saying he wanted a full remake, not a remaster, so I replied to him about how I wasn't sure what a remake would accomplish that Director's Cut didn't already fix.
Goddamn I'm stupid. My mother was right.

Nevermind, I changed my mind, Sonic 3D Blast needs a full on touch up.
A significant chunk of 3D Blast's problems come from it being a bad 60hz conversion of Flickies' Island. Since Director's Cut was tweaked with 60hz in mind from the ground, it makes a far better conversion. As for how it plays in its original 50hz...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back