• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which one

Which project do you want me to finish first?

• Auto-Directional-Aiming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camshare

• Recording in game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto-Directional-Aiming - With just 1 keypress, this program will automaticly change your direction so you're aiming at your opponent.

Camshare - This program will allow you to share your camera view with anyone playing on the same netgame as you who has the program.

Recording in game - This program will record your keystrokes and play them back by pressing certian(sp?) keys.
(Ctrl - R : Record, Ctrl - P : Play)

shadowstar said:
Camshare - This program will allow you to share your camera view with anyone playing on the same netgame as you who has the program.

Recording in game - This program will record your keystrokes and play them back by pressing certian(sp?) keys.

Those already exist.. press 12 to see somone else's camera. Use the launcher to record demos.

shadowstar said:
Auto-Directional-Aiming - With just 1 keypress, this program will automaticly change your direction so you're aiming at your opponent.
Aimbot, don't you dare make this one. It would completely ruin netplay.

shadowstar said:
It would be used to cheat in netgames by allowing you to see where everyone else is.

shadowstar said:
Don't really see the point, demo recording already does that.

No it doesn't. He means IN-GAME, you would press a certain button to replay your keystrokes. It'd be like recording a demo, only being able to play it back "live".

Omega the Hedgehog said:
No it doesn't. He means IN-GAME, you would press a certain button to replay your keystrokes. It'd be like recording a demo, only being able to play it back "live".

That sounds a little bit like cheating. :/

Shuffle said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

That sounds a little bit like cheating. :/
Because IT'S cheating.

I'd be interested in reccording- if it allows you to reccord the movements of other netgame players in-game. That would be actually rather easy using packet sniffing.

Y2Jake said:
I chose the first choice because I can't aim for ****!
Try using first-person mode, with crosshair; it'll help somewhat. I don't consider it cheating, just playing the same game with different viewpoints. You might play better in one than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back