Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nintendo wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow the fox

Old Shame account.
well the Xbox 360 dosent have very good games. the PS3 gonna have a factory defect, and the nintindo wii is too hard to use(remote). which one do i get??

*ahem*

360: It has some neat games. That's all, really. A strong contender, in any case.

PS3: 599 US Dollars. (link)

Wii: Like the 360, it has some quite neat games. However, it also has the innovation of the remote. Already I think that some pretty interesting stuff is coming out of that. I'm looking most forward to this myself.

tails92: The only one that applies to is the PS3, which is ridiculous (I could go on to how Vista requires a 3D card but that would be for another topic).

I'll be getting a wii for 4 words: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Also, Red Steel looks awesome, though they need new gun sounds.

Wii60 for me this generation :p

Wii: Gonna have SSB:B, that alone is enough reason to buy it, but most of the other titles are looking pretty awesome as well.

Xbox 360: Decent library, great online system, a definite contender in my book.

PS3: Unless theres some crazy price dropping happening between now and release, I ain't going to be gettting one of these any time soon, that and Sony's arrogance is starting to get too me (seriously, claiming that Microsoft is copying them? The tilt sensors were an obvious (poor) last minute effort to try and steal some of Nintendo's thunder, but claiming Microsoft is copying them shortly before announcing "entitlement" points (O GEE, where have I heard that before)

Seriously though, claiming someone is copying you before you go and blantantly copy one of their ideas is just plain arrogance beyond belief.

tails92 said:
I'll buy none.
It is ridicolous, that nowadays, a console costs more than a computer.

The Wii is going to be less than $250...if your computer costs less than that, it must be bad or illegally obtained.

I'd say that the XBox 360 is the equivilent of a $2,000 computer, about. Only you have to use a crappy gamepad for FPS games instead of the mighty keyboard and mouse. I hope the Wii can fix this.

Judging by history, however, the current generation of consoles will soon be matched and then surpassed by the PC. Only when the PC is pumping out noticablly better things than the consoles that a change of console generation occurs.

Yeah, I think that the computer goes like the stock-market. It goes down as new consoles arrive, and up again as the consoles get older. I don't see why people should call computers "dead" yet.

It happens with every generation. Fact is, the PC will always pull something out of the bag to get ahead of consoles, even if it comes to control and versitility (Though consoles are designed to play GAMES, not that you could tell by the PSP's and PS3's attempts to be the jack of all trades. That's why I have neither and probabally never will.)

Can we really say anything yet? The only one of those consoles that's been released yet is the XBox 360. I'm waiting for Wii and PS3 before ranting about Wii's superiority.

*rants about the Wii's superiority*

But seriously, I'm with the majority on this one. The Wii looks like the best one, and Nintendo's never let me down yet, as far as games go.

Wii defiently. just because most of my games are nintendo/sega. Too bad Sonic next gen isnt for Wii...but the PC versions good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back