• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which of these wads do you want most!

Choose which wad you'd most like to see.

• Motorcycle Shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fatman.tm of me.

• SATSR Sonic

• Sa2 tails

• Giant evil angry Gopher.tm of me

• Speedy Mcloudloud.tm of me

• Tom Stickmen.tm of me

• Shadow

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadix

Ok I want to do a hand drawn non recolor wad...but which one!So I'm letting you choose

motorcycle shadow.A shadow thats always riding his motorcycle from shadow the hedgehog.

Giant evil angry gopher.A gopher from my imagination.tm of me.

sa2 tails.Finally a tails.If I make this he'll be in the tornado2.

Fatman.A super hero from my thoughts.tm of me.

SATSR Sonic.I think some ones already doing that.

Speedy Mcloudloud,the quiet slo-mo kid.A guy from my imagination thats always in slo-mo.tm of me.

Tom Stickmen the stickman.Once again a guy from my imagination thats an angry stick guy hes got a gun.tm of me.

Shadow the hedgehog.Just a handrawn shadow he will have a gun.

Ok thats it make your polls quickly because I'll check this on Friday.

What's with all of the Trademarks to yourself? You can't Trademark wads...

Oh, and vote fails for not having a "None" option.

Ok the guys that are tm to me are my own characters not Sega's...Have you ever heard of Tom Stickmen.And no none option because if everyone chooses none I wont have a wad to make.

EDIT:You said they were Segas at 1st.Also is tming wads against the rules...I'll have to read them again.

You still need a none option. Personally, I don't want you to make something that you will cancel in two weeks.

I might take a while but I vow to never cancel it...What would this game be like if everything was canceled all the time.It wouldnt be a game!

Hahaha a pie wad i can imagine a floating pie and the ring sling will be pies also.That would rock.I would have put that up but you got inspired first.

This topic isn't very intelligent

Perhaps doing what you want to do? Wads don't have to be a popularity contest ya know.

Also, I'm not sure about the whole trade-marking things, but I am sure it involves legal stuffz. Not stealing characters is common courtesy, and looked down upon greatly, not a requirement as far as I know.

Good luck with... whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back