Which is better Greeneyes/Neo Sonic/Modern Sonic

They are both good and fill different niches. I don't really see the point in debating about it personally.

1. there all good, but ill just leave a rating(my opinion): Design: 1. Neo Sonic 2. Modern Sonic 3. Greeneyes Speed: 1. Modern Sonic 2. Neo Sonic 3. Greeneyes Homing Attack: 1. Modern Sonic 2. Greeneyes 3. Neo Sonic Fun: 1.Modern Sonic 2. Greeneyes 3. Neo Sonic​

Modern Sonic has to be the best. When mastered you gain controllable incredible speeds, and you feel so alive the longer you stay in rush mode. While geeneyes almost acts like modern Sonic, he just feels a little more boring and slower. Neo Sonic is alright, the dashmode will depend on how thick the level design of you want to keep it. This can make him annoying because of how slippery he can be.

I don't think any of 'em are flat out better than the other. It's more of a preference sorta thing, since all of 'em are such drastically different take on Modern Sonic. Greeneyes is like, "How many abilities can I give a single character," Modern Sonic is pretty much Boost Formula Sonic plopped into SRB2, and Neo is kinda closer to games like Advance 2 or the earlier Adventure titles, and overall feels more like he was designed as a Modern Sonic meant specifically for SRB2 (In my opinion). I personally prefer Neo because of the fact he feels more specifically geared for SRB2, but that's not to say Modern or Greeneyes are inferior for it. While I don't prefer using him in this game myself, I can't deny just how insanely well Modern was brought into SRB2. I can't believe how spot on he is to how Sonic functions in games like Unleashed, Generations, Colors, and even Rush. Greeneyes is in a similar boat, since it's crazy how just about every possible key was used somehow.

Debates like this are fine, but please do not actually attach the downloads here. They're already on the site, just link them if you must.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back