Which game has the worst fanbase?

This is... a really stupid thread.
Almost all games have a horrible fanbase, or have some minority of either children or despicable people in them. There's no way around that. I just wanna respond to some of the "claims" I've seen here.

SRB2 = you guys are way too hostile, but house an amazing modding community
Sonic = We like stuff, but we complain and argue way too often, but we unite under things like the Sonic Symphony
FNF = *sigh* Look, just because a community has pedos does not mean everyone there is awful or degenerates. I see this misconception way too much and it hurts me as a FNF fan
Undertale = It's less bad stuff and more "cringy" things or the toxicity the people have. Some stuff is cool tho, so don't dismiss it
Pizza Tower = Ok, if we're not talking about Discord, then everyone's chill, we're just overprotective of the game. If we're talking about Discord... yeah no you're right
TADC = I don't really follow Glitch outside of TADC, but I love TADC. And just because it's popular or a growing fanbase doesn't mean we're all bad people or a bad show

Honestly imo, children really ruin most fanbases (besides the occasional degenerate). I love many things like Undertale, PT, TADC, so for people to not give them a chance because of the fanbase saddens me alot. If you're one of these people, I'll give you advice:

"Judge something on it's quality, not on it's fanbase or it's surrounding issues." - Banjo, 2024

(that quote going in my signature lol)
What about Nintendo?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back