• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Which Character WAD Do you want the most?

Which Character WAD do you want to see thhe most?

• Super Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Rose

• Mario-Type Characters

• A Completed Knuckles

• The Chaotix Gang

• Characters From Sonic X (Including Cream And Cheese)

• Message Board Peoplez!

• Metal Sonic

• Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles

• Humans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Sonic -already there
Amy Rose -already there(although the hair should be remade)
Mario-Type Characters -Luigi for once? Or maybe a good-sized mario
A Completed Knuckles -to tell the truth, I don't really care about Knuckles sprites.
The Chaotix Gang -Yes. That should be made.
Characters From Sonic X -Depends on what character. If Sonic/Tails/Knux, no
Message Board Peoplez! -So much people make theirselfs these days.
Metal Sonic -Already there
Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles -Already there, but otherwise no.
Humans -Yes

Super mystic sonic said:
Super Sonic -already there Meh can't fly though XD

Amy Rose -already there(although the hair should be remade) bid bad and tatty...CAN WE HAVE A NEW AMY XD

Mario-Type Characters -Luigi for once? Or maybe a good-sized mario true true true....

A Completed Knuckles -to tell the truth, I don't really care about Knuckles sprites. done

The Chaotix Gang -Yes. That should be made. yes we need them...

Characters From Sonic X -Depends on what character. If Sonic/Tails/Knux, no ditto

Message Board Peoplez! -So much people make theirselfs these days. I don't beacuse i can't make WADs and yes i have tried :( :oops:

Metal Sonic -Already there ditto

Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles -Already there, but otherwise no. Do we really need anymore?

Humans -Yes Do we?

Hmm a Thing that YELLS Mario with acctual abilities and effects...
the only good marios i seen are

the old Mario.wad with the MPA Sprites
and
Sms's Mario in the Mario Pack

and a Luigi will be nice...

Someman said:
Hmm a Thing that YELLS Mario with acctual abilities and effects...
the only good marios i seen are

the old Mario.wad with the MPA Sprites
and
Sms's Mario in the Mario Pack

and a Luigi will be nice...

There's a Luigi in the mario pack, and its not my mario, but Shadow's. I only updated it and gave it new sprites/abilities and stuff.

Super Sonic -Get the 7 emeralds and there's your Super sonic. There are some wads there so you can play him in Multiplayer. :P

Amy Rose - In need of a new hair style Classic hair with the new dress just ain't right.

Mario-Type Characters - there's some, but i don't really like him

A Completed Knuckles - too many people have been doing that. it's really annoying to be honest.

The Chaotix Gang - Do them if you can in 3D or if you can draw them, make sprites of them?

Characters From Sonic X - Hell no... If you make a chris one... Who wants to shoot him down?

Message Board Peoplez! -Over-rated. *offtopic* I gave up mine because i lost all the sprites when my hard drive gave up living. :( I might restart when i got him a human form. (make him more like Castlevania style or Final Fantasy)

Metal Sonic -Made, look in the add-ons of the website

Super Tails And Hyper Knuckles -Loads try, but they are over-hated. :(

Humans - More of these could be an idea.

Personally, I would want to see an Amy WAD. No, not JUST because I'm an

Amy fan, but more because it would be awesome to see her hammer abilities in SRB2!

...Hammer.....

Nick8 said:
Personally, I would want to see an Amy WAD. No, not JUST because I'm an

Amy fan, but more because it would be awesome to see her hammer abilities in SRB2!

...Hammer.....

We got a Amy wad on the main site but with out her Hammer.

[OFF-TOPIC] This is the worst time/topic to ask at a time like this, but what happend to chaoman.[/OFF-TOPIC]

Basicly I would like to see chaotix gang, a human player, and maybe Chris just because I would wanna kill him.

Omega is especially THE wad I wanna see. If it isn't being made within a year, I'm gonna gather a team to make it. (such a big wad takes a lot of time to make, and I'd like to cut of some of that time, although I won't give all my hopes to a teammate to make some sprites.)

Oh. If your doing the full 3D Chaotix characters. Please don't make Vector say "Find the Computer Room!" from Shadow the Hedgehog. Otherwise Vector would bug the hell out of players like Zim did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back