• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Where Is ZIM?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, I mean, just look at him!
He looks like he's sliding on ice staticly, like on Tom and Jerry or something!

Wait! How about making him use his spider legs from his PAK for super form instead of getting rid of his super form completely.

I find the color change quite disturbing.

Plus he is almost invincible when his spider legs are activated.

Tips for ZIM:

1: Remove superform. Really, that doesn't fit Zim.
2: Whats the big difference in effect with glide-only and SA-hover?
3: Add all sounds back in, except for the taunts.

O_O Mega bump.

1)Zim was removed from 1.09.2
2)Zim is no good, and was very annoying
3)He was canned a looong time ago
4)Don't post in such an old topic

Are you sure you want him?

Might be because it's a old wad from 3 months ago? Nice job bumping...

Darn it Chaos beat me to it...

Chaos said:
O_O Mega bump.

1)Zim was removed from 1.09.2
2)Zim is no good, and was very annoying
3)He was canned a looong time ago
4)Don't post in such an old topic

Are you sure you want him?

sorry, I didn't know this thread was old. I'm new here... :(

Excuse me, but bumping is not against the rules. As long as it has something to do with the topic and isn't just a one-word post, bumping it is perfectly fine.

Anyway, I have Zim.dta, but mainly because I still saved 1.09.2 in my little vault of a computer. I don't think you'd want it; it caused much annoyance in netgames. :\

Blue Warrior said:
Excuse me, but bumping is not against the rules. As long as it has something to do with the topic and isn't just a one-word post, bumping it is perfectly fine.

Anyway, I have Zim.dta, but mainly because I still saved 1.09.2 in my little vault of a computer. I don't think you'd want it; it caused much annoyance in netgames. :\

I don't think hes just annoying, I think hes funny! cause I love him! :wink:

Supersonia said:
Blue Warrior said:

I don't think hes just annoying, I think hes funny! cause I love him! :wink:

It was his quotes that were annoying. There is one Wad with sounds more funnier and annoying than his. It is the Voice version of HMS123311. Someone actually insulted FoxBlitzz for his strange voiceacting. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back