Where is the folder for the Linux Flatpak versions of SRB2 and SRB2 Kart? (Solved)

vcuum

Anthrophomorphic Vacuum Cleaner
I've been wanting to install some addons and stuff for SRB2 Kart using the Flatpak version of the game. However, I cannot find the default folder or make the game reroute the addons location to a folder in my home directory. I've tried using my distro's version (the OpenSUSE version) but it won't boot. Where is the folder for this stuff in the Flatpak version of SRB2 and SRB2 Kart?

All Flatpak data is under ~/.var/app/. Specifically, SRB2's data is under ~/.var/app/org.srb2.SRB2/.srb2, whereas SRB2Kart's data is under ~/.var/app/org.srb2.SRB2Kart/.srb2k.

If you get your distro's version to load – on that note, what happens when you try to launch it? – the files for SRB2 would be under ~/.srb2, while SRB2Kart data would be under ~/.srb2kart.

All Flatpak data is under ~/.var/app/. Specifically, SRB2's data is under ~/.var/app/org.srb2.SRB2/.srb2, whereas SRB2Kart's data is under ~/.var/app/org.srb2.SRB2Kart/.srb2k.

If you get your distro's version to load – on that note, what happens when you try to launch it? – the files for SRB2 would be under ~/.srb2, while SRB2Kart data would be under ~/.srb2kart.
Thanks, that worked. I forgot that there was also a var folder in the home directory. When I tried to launch SRB2 and SRB2 Kart from the applications menu they appeared to do nothing, but when I opened them from the terminal they started searching for .wad files.

Thanks, that worked. I forgot that there was also a var folder in the home directory. When I tried to launch SRB2 and SRB2 Kart from the applications menu they appeared to do nothing, but when I opened them from the terminal they started searching for .wad files.
They should launch just fine. Does OpenSUSE not pull in the srb2-data and srb2kart-data packages as dependencies for srb2 and srb2kart respectively? If not, install them.

They should launch just fine. Does OpenSUSE not pull in the srb2-data and srb2kart-data packages as dependencies for srb2 and srb2kart respectively? If not, install them.
Thanks, but I'm fine with the Flatpak version.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back