Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
I know where he is in these places.

GFZ1
GFZ2

However he's somewhere in CEZ in a pool of water,but which act is it?

GFZ1: At the house where Sonic's emblem is. Beating the game 3 times then jumping on the house 6 times will result in RedXVI coming out, yelling at you and killing you, sending you to a secret level.
GFZ2: Beat the game with all emeralds without modifying the game. Then go to GFZ2 as Sonic via Level Select and there will be a house somewhere really high, going to the door of it will reveal a message saying RedXVI is out. Now go find a picnic blanket somewhere near the start and he'll give you the Black Emerald.
CEZ2: Once you get the Black Emerald, take it to CEZ2 in Ultimate mode and look for him in a pool of water, he'll send you to a room full of Crawla Commanders. Beat them and you have the God Menu.

Note: You don't get to keep the Master Emerald. Once you end the game you lose it, so you'll need to take the Black Emerald through the zones until you get to CEZ2 without ending the game.

I think it actually says all of this on the SRB2 Wiki.

Does it really have to be in umlimit mode?
Bcause it won't be easy getting to where the black emerald is.(You must be super sonic to get to the legde).

SonicX8000 said:
Does it really have to be in umlimit mode?
Bcause it won't be easy getting to where the black emerald is.(You must be super sonic to get to the legde).
I know, I've gotten the Black Emerald thousands of times. It's easy.

I know where he is now.

GFZ1:There's a red house where sonic's icon is,jus ton the huse 3 times and find Red XVI outside his house.*He's jsut under you -_-*

GFZ2:In order to do this, you must have done ultimate mode,ultimate mode is the HARDEST. no rings at all.However the rewards are good.

In order to tackle this, you have a red spring in on eof the ponds.Be sure you have eneoguht air to ge tin a ledge to where a red house is.*the words *OUT TO LUNCH RED XVI* will appear.* Now find him on a upper route (use red spring) and he will give you the MASTER EMERALD (8th).

CEZ2:Be sure you got the 8th emerald,find a pool of water jsut in front of you and go in it,you trigger something and find all the switchs,then where the exit sign is, its been replaced by RED XVI,After a while, he sends you to where sonic's icon is,but its full of CC,hold the spin dash button to win quickly.(When he sends you, you will have 0 RINGS!) Do it and you have god menu.

OMG!
this is really hard but... I never beat the ultimated mode I only get to castel eggman 1,there is no a HINT you can give to get trough the ultimated mode easy?

SonicX8000 said:
In order to tackle this, you have a red spring in on eof the ponds.Be sure you have eneoguht air to ge tin a ledge to where a red house is.*the words *OUT TO LUNCH RED XVI* will appear.* Now find him on a upper route...

Upper route? WHAT upper route?

Someone needs to give RedXVI his own article on the SRB2 Wiki so we can get rid of all these questions.

I'll do it.

Edit: Granted it's ok with whatever caretakers... urm... take care of the wiki. I've already unlocked it, so it'll be a snap to... oh god not another pun... take snapshots of everything needed.

Segmint said:
I'll do it.

Edit: Granted it's ok with whatever caretakers... urm... take care of the wiki. I've already unlocked it, so it'll be a snap to... oh god not another pun... take snapshots of everything needed.
Dang. I am in the middle of creating a big article and I am almost done.... :x Beat me to it.......... Guess I can create a new article of something......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back