Where do I get the reference sprites for the SRB2 characters?

DobbleKaizo

I want to make my own sprite for a project, but I don't know where to get the perfect size so that the character looks good next to the characters in the game, I don't know if this matters but I use Aseprite

I forgot which data file they're in, but you can use SLADE to open SRB2's data files to find the sprites. From there you can right click the sprites, then from the menu that opens, do Graphics > Export as PNG. You can then import the PNG into your art program.

Hope this helps!

O
I forgot which data file they're in, but you can use SLADE to open SRB2's data files to find the sprites. From there you can right click the sprites, then from the menu that opens, do Graphics > Export as PNG. You can then import the PNG into your art program.

Hope this helps!

Oh yeah it works!! Thank you very much!! I'm new with SLADE and I didn't know that you could extract the graphics as png

I want to make my own sprite for a project, but I don't know where to get the perfect size so that the character looks good next to the characters in the game, I don't know if this matters but I use Aseprite
Player sprites are stored in player.dta. SLADE's open file menu will not recognize .dta files, but if you drag the file into SLADE, it'll open.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back