Where did ugly knux come from?

Jammin'

I fucking hate the average person on this site.
This is a pretty unknown topic. Since the sprites were jank, its highly unlikely its from sega. But the model seems like something from a sonic game. Although, ssntails is “known” for “bad” models. As seen in Sonic quake. (Sources need to sited for this.) what do you guys think? If someone knows, maybe this topic will be less unknown.

This is a pretty unknown topic. Since the sprites were jank, its highly unlikely its from sega. But the model seems like something from a sonic game. Although, ssntails is “known” for “bad” models. As seen in Sonic quake. (Sources need to sited for this.) what do you guys think? If someone knows, maybe this topic will be less unknown.
Its from a model someone made turned into a sprite

Wait really? I thought ugly knux was just a place holder from the Demo era... well... I have no idea who made the ugly knux model but I’m guessing it was Jeck’s first model or someone in the #srb2fun chat room

Ugly Knux is the version of Knuckles from an earlier version of SRB2 (2.0 I believe). He’s prerendered because they were intended as placeholders

Ugly Knux is the version of Knuckles from an earlier version of SRB2 (2.0 I believe). He’s prerendered because they were intended as placeholders
Knuckles was changed in 2.0. He lasted all the way up to final demo

Ugly Knuckles came from a user named "JackelZXA".

You see, JackelZXA created Ugly Knuckles in a program called Truespace 3D, and the sprites for the pre-rendered echidna himself were placeholders, used from Demo 4 to Final Demo 1.09.4. Then 2.0 came around, and Knuckles was given proper sprites done by SSNTails and Chrispy.

Ugly Knuckles came from a user named "JackelZXA".

You see, JackelZXA created Ugly Knuckles in a program called Truespace 3D, and the sprites for the pre-rendered echidna himself were placeholders, used from Demo 4 to Final Demo 1.09.4. Then 2.0 came around, and Knuckles was given proper sprites done by SSNTails and Chrispy.
You finally solved it. Thanks for your help.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back