When is the appropriate age to have a first kiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Kissing is no big deal... i had my first serious kiss when i was 7 O.o
There's not really an age stuck to kissing...

Digiku said:
My first kiss will be appropriate when I'm darn well ready for it.

Which is not yet. I'm attractive, and I've had girls like me before, but I screw everything up when trying to get someone. That's nature's way of saying I'm not ready yet.

Digiku said:
When I was 6.

Which is it?

When I was 4.

(See, that was a satirical comment, referencing to how some of these posts are clearly lies - walls to hide how one thinks they're "pathetic" for not having a first kiss earlier in their lives. And, well, I stick to my first post in this topic: it's not pathetic at all. You're you, yourself. You'll get your first kiss when you're ready for it. Your self-esteem shouldn't be impacted as a result. If it is, it's really society's fault for setting the mark.)

(See, that was a satirical comment, referencing to how some of these posts are clearly lies - walls to hide how one thinks they're "pathetic" for not having a first kiss earlier in their lives. And, well, I stick to my first post in this topic: it's not pathetic at all. You're you, yourself. You'll get your first kiss when you're ready for it. Your self-esteem shouldn't be impacted as a result. If it is, it's really society's fault for setting the mark.)

You win the Internet.

Digiku said:

Amen, Digiku.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
When to have your first kiss? Dunno, when ready probably. I'm 16 and havent had my first kiss yet. Sad aint it?
My first kiss was when I was 16. No big deal. Just kiss when your ready. I for one, plan on getting my next girl friend in college, because in high school, more than ever, you'll end up dumping her because you get bored with eachother and want to move on. So wait til atleast the age of 18 to get another gf is my plan.

Prime 2.0 said:
I had my first kiss before my first birthday :P

Really, though. What kind of mother never kisses her child as a baby? Your mothers must all be really really horrible! *shot*
Chaos Zero 64 said:
You win this topic.

No, seriously. You all have bad mothers.

mario master said:
i had my first kiss a few months ago.
i'm twelve

When's your birthday? Sorry to say this, but you can't join the forums until when you're at least 13 years of age (If you're 13 already, forget about this reply. Sorry!)

But who follows that, anyway? Before Myspace lowered their age restriction to 15 (or somewhich), a bunch of my friends signed up saying they were 20-year olds.

It's a phpbb thing. All phpbbs have them. I'm not sure if you're even able to remove them, either, but a lot of communities that use phpbb tend to ignore the rule.

There are people here that are 11, in any case.

Digiku said:

respect for digiku +3

I'm 18 and haven't had a first kiss yet. but then agian, I haven't had much of a chance, seeing as a went to an all boy high school for five years. I'll kiss whenever I end up with a girlfirend.

I DID get kissed once when I was 7 (grade 1), I think. I was chilling with my freinds in some forested area behind the school, when a girl showed up. she was constantly tagging along, and was a MAJOR crybaby. suddenly some grade sixers showed up, and my freinds tooks off. unfortunatly, I was very occupied with something, then I looked up to see a gang of grade sixers in front of me, and I noticed the crybaby stnding nearby. she got freaked and moved close to me. I forget exactly what the gang said, but suddenly, the crybaby kissed me on the cheek. Good news: the gang left (laughing their heads off I might add). bad news: they told EVERYONE in the school. I had to deal with 3 years of "hey! you're the guy who got kissed by the crybaby!". there is nothing more annoying than talking to someone who shares your interests, and there is a possibility of friendship, and they say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back