When do you think logansmcclaud's model pack is going to come out and publish leak day of these models

Exe.dodle

I'm not a exe of darkness AND faker.exe
Yes, yes and yesiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I know that they already talked about the models and that "there are the models they were canceled they were delayed" but I'm not criticizing anyone, sorry if I offended or something but... Well, what else does I want to get rid of this topic in my head since it's been 1 year since the trailer But just give your opinion, this topic gives a lot to talk about because it's already been 2 years since the trailer came out and 9 months since the leaks of the models came out with nothing more to say, I leave you with this question

Leaks I'm talking about

And yes a lot of text xd

The truth is that you could deduce that there is still a long way to go, but we can wait.
We can't be sure if you have finished hes work or if it's just a long way off.

I found another leak

I would say they are half way through why they didn't even create the tree models why I heard they would too
1643228183018.png

yeh.

In fact, I know all the models leaks, no need to show me some, for one reason I mentioned to you "We can't be sure if you have finished hes work or if it's just a long way off".
And anyway, and if you give me the opportunity I can show some leaks here, but when it is dated only.

View attachment 61083
yeh.

In fact, I know all the models leaks, no need to show me some, for one reason I mentioned to you "We can't be sure if you have finished hes work or if it's just a long way off".
And anyway, and if you give me the opportunity I can show some leaks here, but when it is dated only.

1. Sorry, I didn't know you were on the lookout and 2. Well, it would be fine that way, people who don't know anything don't have their doubts
Post automatically merged:

Sorry if I offended

1. Sorry, I didn't know you were on the lookout and 2. Well, it would be fine that way, people who don't know anything don't have their doubts

Sorry if I offended
Np bro.
And yes, for those people who want to know more about these models we could give one or the other show about it, maybe that could be something "inopportune" since we don't have permissions to show media about the project.

Np bro.
And yes, for those people who want to know more about these models we could give one or the other show about it, maybe that could be something "inopportune" since we don't have permissions to show media about the project.

I think it is possible but now I did not think to publish it on an alternate discord server from the one that should be but not on the official server but if we do not have the permissions well f in the chat and I stay calm

On an unofficial srb2 own server

And I would say that the project is halfway through because they will also create mod characters? And you also need to create the models of the trees that I read a post that they will also do if I'm wrong

Last edited:
I think it is possible but now I did not think to publish it on an alternate discord server from the one that should be but not on the official server but if we do not have the permissions well f in the chat and I stay calm

On an unofficial srb2 own server

And I would say that the project is halfway through because they will also create mod characters? And you also need to create the models of the trees that I read a post that they will also do if I'm wrong
Yes, yes and yes.
Surely Logan is about to start his project, but that does not take away the surprising thing. It is not known if he is "YET" going to create a model of some mods, although yes, in some posts he shows us that he already has an elaborated model of "Inazuma" which leaves a lot to talk about.

Yes, yes and yes.
Surely Logan is about to start his project, but that does not take away the surprising thing. It is not known if he is "YET" going to create a model of some mods, although yes, in some posts he shows us that he already has an elaborated model of "Inazuma" which leaves a lot to talk about.
Well I think Inazuma is the new "Shadow" I explained in 2.1 how the only Logan models mods were Shadow f.sonic and the hsmsf I don't know what it's called completely but if these models come out with the most approved mod in the entire community what would be modern sonic layers this page will fall

I'm talking about modern Sonic V6 update

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back