What's your New Year's resolution for 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, finish that instrumental Christmas techno album I've been making. I'm kinda forced into hiatus because of my own computer not working and getting the XG-compatible soundcard to actually start working again. D=

I'm not sure why you care. Neither of the presidents will be able to fix this country, so it's not like you're gaining anything from Obama not being president.

Blue Warrior said:
I'm not sure why you care. Neither of the presidents will be able to fix this country, so it's not like you're gaining anything from Obama not being president.

If I were president & this recession continued, I'd bail the poor & middle class citizens, laid-off workers & legal immigrants out before bailing out businesses.

Megamantn said:
If I were president & this recession continued, I'd bail the poor & middle class citizens, laid-off workers & legal immigrants out before bailing out businesses.
then why are you against obama stop being a hypocrite

Kaysakado said:
Megamantn said:
then why are you against obama stop being a hypocrite

Don't start with me. I think Obama's a muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back