• Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Heros

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Rush

If Sonic Rush or any other new Sonic game sucks, I don't Know what I would do.......(the only game worse than Sonic Heroes Is Sonic 3D Blast..... :oops: )

Shadow may be good, and Sonic Gems is definitely on my buy list. (I never got to play Sonic the Fighters, and my Sonic CD and Sonic R games don't work, since I have Wondows XP.)

Re: Sonic Rush

Chaotix said:
If Sonic Rush or any other new Sonic game sucks, I don't Know what I would do.......(the only game worse than Sonic Heroes Is Sonic 3D Blast..... :oops: )
There is a very simple thing to do. Don't buy it. Tell your friends not to buy it. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing. Look at what it did to the N-Gage.

My Favorit Sonic Game on a console

My favorit console game is Sonic CD. They actually took advantage of everything they had. I am looking forward to Mega Collection 2 Itll have every thing you would wat of the 2D game. I just hope you wont have to UNLOCK half of the like SMC1.........WTF where they thinking?!

My Favorit Sonic Game on a console

My favorit console game is Sonic CD. They actually took advantage of everything they had. I am looking forward to Mega Collection 2 Itll have every thing you would want of the 2D games. I just hope you wont have to UNLOCK half of the like SMC1.........WTF where they thinking?!

Ooooo..... Your in trouble!!!! The triple post of death!!! Anyway on-topic Shadow looks like it may be a good buy since its not really sonic and the guns look really fun. I have already pre ordered Sonic Gems Collection because Sonic R and Sonic CD were some of my favorites. It will also be fun to finaly play Sonic The Fighters. I need to see more of Sonic Rush. Adding a new character now seems like a awfull idea. Sonic 3D was a great game. It just put a new twist on the world of Sonic. I would not want see more games like that but one is good.

S3DB Stinks

There are only 5 enimies per levelon Sonic 3D Blast . Plus the levels are too short. How is that fun?

Well, it may not be Sonic, but it IS a good game overall.

This game is good for one time play only.....maby two after a long while.....thats it.... :|

or every life until you come to resurrect into another one... but I liked Sonic 3D. Anyway. Why don't you like games like that ones?? I would begg even for a Dreamcast just to play the sonic adventure games, just look at my sig and you'll see what I mean

S3DB is good

Ok it is worth a bunch of plays........But it is still not nearly the best. :|

Re: Comic Characters

Chaotix said:
Have you all ever wondered why they never used the characters from the comic book, and the old tv shows? Who could ever forget Sally,Rotor,Bunnie,and Antoneo................huff :cry:
First off, it's Antoine. Also, there's a ton of reasons why. First off, it would suck. Second, most people don't care for them. Also, I don't think Sega even has the rights to them... Do they? Anyway, a few of the Freedom Fighters made cameo appearences in Sonic Spinball's bonus stages, and that's as close as you'll ever get.

Re: Comic Characters

Ritz said:
Chaotix said:
Have you all ever wondered why they never used the characters from the comic book, and the old tv shows? Who could ever forget Sally,Rotor,Bunnie,and Antoneo................huff :cry:
First off, it's Antoine. Also, there's a ton of reasons why. First off, it would suck. Second, most people don't care for them. Also, I don't think Sega even has the rights to them... Do they? Anyway, a few of the Freedom Fighters made cameo appearences in Sonic Spinball's bonus stages, and that's as close as you'll ever get.
First, no it would not nessicarly suck. if it was *SATAM*, then it would suck ^_~

Second, Antonio is a fun way to mke fun of the name "Anthony" or "Antoine".

Third, SEGA has the rights to everything Sonic-related ever made. Period. End of story.

Finally, you've made me want to expand my project list even FURTHER and start developing a TNAoStH game. SHAME ON YOU, RITZ-BITZ! =P

Sally

I think they should have at least put sally in the games. She IS Sonic's real girlfrind after all.......plus he dose not like Amy. :|

Oh, and keep love out of this. Sonic is not a soap opera.

By the by, you ARE aware that the comics and the games take place in completely different universes and canons, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back