What's your favorite YouTube channel?

Not sure if this is already taken, so let me know if you found it.

I have a few of them, such as:
DaveHax - He's the only life hack channel almost everyone can trust. He's known for making "Pretty cool, huh?" his catchphrase.
The No Swear Gamer - The perfect gaming channel I can find. He's been playing some of the retro consoles.

What's yours?

I've been watching a lot of AiykyPlays. It's a channel focused on jrpgs.

But I think my favorite is Stink Terios, he's a brazilian youtuber that I follow since I began using youtube

It's hard for me to pick a single favorite, youtube channels come in all different types and span all different genre's. I would like to give a shoutout to Magnus Zero for his technique guides/breakdowns for the Mega Man Zero/ZX games though, really opens your eyes to the complexity of the combat in those games and just how high the skill ceiling really is.

There are too many different styles and subjects to tell which one jut I used to love that one about obscure Half-Life facts.

Hoooh...... If I had to pick just one of the one-hundred-and-twenty-seven subscriptions, I'd probably have to choose Oz Media.
The way he makes his videos is..... Just awesome to me, and how enthusiastic about his channel he is, makes me really happy.

Sonic Central
Blue vivacity
Sonic destiny
And others with racing games , sonic and GTA (modding cars , weapons ... not mature things) content

Sonic Central
Blue vivacity
Sonic destiny
And others with racing games , sonic and GTA (modding cars , weapons ... not mature things) content
Great choice, I really like these channels too!
Though after what happened with Sonic Destiny I immediately stopped watching his vids.

But he credits the fan games that he played it
Post automatically merged:

What ?
Multiple people have documented his wrongdoings.
I'd suggest watching this for more clarification

Thanks for the informations ;)
Post automatically merged:

Well i think you know he made an apologies video
Stolen videos is a thing that i can forgive him easily but the other is hard to
Well that Does not prevent that his subscribers must be careful from him

Last edited:

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (736).png
    Captura de Tela (736).png
    70.4 KB · Views: 77
I'd say Druaga1, he makes videos ranging from "Installing Titanfall on a 2006 Mac Pro [SSD]" to "Win98 LAN Party: Frogger" featuring Tech Tangents.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back