whats your favorite special stage?

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
special stages. the place where you get the emeralds. and today, we'll be talking about which one was your favorite or had most fun with
Post automatically merged:

my favorite special stages are: CD's, S4EP2's, and 3D's (the genesis and saturn versions). i had most fun with these special stages

so now you might be wondering, why did i replace S2,s place with S4EP2? well,
When i replay it- it- ......just go play the S2 Special stages yourself, and i replaced it cuz the S4EP2 Special stages fixed everything from the S2 Special stages.

Last edited:
my favorite special stage is sonic colors ds and sonic 2's because they have great music and their half pipes

mines gotta be srb2 ( yes i like the nights into dreams stages ) and the rival fights in generations

I'd say probably Sonic 4 Episode II's special stages are the best. Not only are they one of the best versions of the Sonic 2 Halfpipe style (With the only real competition being the Saturn version of Sonic 3D), but they also have online co-op.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to Sonic 3&K, Generations 3DS, Rush Adventure (The Johnny races are technically special stages, and are pretty fun at least to me), and despite screen limitations Advance 3.

Lost World 3DS's are undisputed for the worst.

I'd say probably Sonic 4 Episode II's special stages are the best. Not only are they one of the best versions of the Sonic 2 Halfpipe style (With the only real competition being the Saturn version of Sonic 3D), but they also have online co-op.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to Sonic 3&K, Generations 3DS, Rush Adventure (The Johnny races are technically special stages, and are pretty fun at least to me), and despite screen limitations Advance 3.

Lost World 3DS's are undisputed for the worst.
I like sonic 2 and sonic 4 2's

special stages. the place where you get the emeralds. and today, we'll be talking about which one was your favorite or had most fun with
Post automatically merged:

my favorite special stages are: CD's, S4EP2's, and 3D's (the genesis and saturn versions). i had most fun with these special stages

so now you might be wondering, why did i replace S2,s place with S4EP2? well,
When i replay it- it- ......just go play the S2 Special stages yourself, and i replaced it cuz the S4EP2 Special stages fixed everything from the S2 Special stages.
I love special stage from "Sonic 3 & Knuckles"!

Attachments

• knuckles-sonic.gif
    knuckles-sonic.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 59
Sonic 3 & Knuckles are the best imo, i love the Blue Spheres method

Sonic CD ones are also epic too though those UFOs are very trollge when first playing those Special Stages lol

Sonic Heroes is my favourite because you get to go fast and is sort of the first appearance of the boost.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back