What's your favorite sonic character?

It's really hard to pick one. I love some things about Metal Sonic, I like everything about him, but he doesn't have much screentime to develop. Tails in the Adventure games is incredible in my opinion, I love his growth in these games. A lot of people don't talk about Sonic's character, probably because he doesn't have any flaws like some of the other characters, but I think Sonic, when written well, has a lot of potencial to be an amazing character. In the end he's just a guy who loves adventure and his friends, I like this "absense of depth" in his character, he is the glue that unites everyone because he is just a force of pure good. I also like Chaos a lot, specially his friendship with Tikal.

In term of design, story or gameplay?

For the design it's Fang the Sniper.

For the Story it's E-102 Gamma.

For the gameplay it's Knuckles.

It's hard to define a specific character that would be my #1 favorite because I also appreciate Blaze and Mecha Sonic a lot.

more than obvious in my opinion Tails is the best character of all he has the best ability fly I like to be able to explore what the other characters cannot flying, he has one of the best stories also in my opinion of all of the Sonic characters I like how he goes from being dependent on Sonic to being able to defeat Eggman on his own and become a hero on his own. and he is the first character with I finished Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all of the super emeralds and the first super form that I met and my favorite I adore his Flicky army of death

Blaze.
I don't know why but she seems way better than almost every other Sonic character, I like her design a LOT and her story in Rush is amazing, its even better because some real talented person is making her, and it looks Fantastic!
I also like that she's almost as fast as Sonic, which is nice, she also got something in the comics, Burning Blaze making a Fireball like Goku? That was epic
So yeah, Blaze

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back