What's your favorite Pokémon?

There was an earlier thread a few years ago which asked the same question I know I responded to, but since then I believe I've fleshed out my tastes a bit more and am closer to "solidifying" personal favorites.

So to give an immediate upfront answer: Magnemite and its evolutions. They are almost certainly going to remain unshaken from the spot of being my absolute favorite. I actually though have made a text document somewhere on my computer that with deep and careful consideration lists several favorite Pokémon by each of the types, that I figure I might as well copy-paste here for anyone to see to get an idea:
Normal - Type: Null, Regigigas, Porygon-Z
Fire - Blacephalon, Turtonator, Darumaka
Fighting - Buzzwole, Crabominable (yes, Crabrawler is great too), Pheromosa
Water - Starmie, Barbaracle, Omastar
Flying - Sigilyph, Yveltal, Minior
Grass - Dhelmise, Kartana, Trevenant
Poison - Mareanie (& Toxapex), Garbodor, Alolan Muk
Electric - Magnemite (counting Magneton and Magnezone), Xurkitree, Rotom
Ground - Claydol, Zygarde, Palossand
Psychic - Necrozma (I think Dawn Wings the most out of any forms), Unown, Deoxys
Rock - Nihilego, Lunatone, Stakataka
Ice - Regice, Cryogonal, Kyurem
Bug - Charjabug (its relatives are great as well), Golisopod (+ Wimpod), Shedinja
Dragon - Guzzlord, Dragalge, Mega Rayquaza
Ghost - Spiritomb, Giratina, Cofagrigus ...[mention to Mismagius]
Dark - Hoopa Unbound, Sableye, Hydreigon
Steel - Celesteela, Klinklang, Mega Metagross
Fairy - Mega Mawile, Mimikyu, Morelull

I should note the last time I edited this file was in March 2019, quite before Generation 8 came out in full, so I hadn't updated it yet to account for the new Sword & Shield additions. But to just list my favorites from that Gen—Meltan line (technically Gen 7 I guess), Galarian Stunfisk, Blipbug family, Applin and Flapple, Arrokuda line, Centiskorch, Impidimp family, Cursola, Runerigus, all four of the hybrid Galarian fossils, Dreepy family, Eternatus, and the two new Regis.

Metagross. 4 brains and made of cool blue steel. Can't go wrong with that!

It just appealed to me alot when I played Gen 3 because of the design

My favorite pokemon is Charizard and all the pokemon of its evolutionary line. At least for me it has good statistics and it has an appearance that I like a lot because of how epic it is And charmander is my favorite starting pokemon

Last edited:
I have a really long list of favorites, so let's just go with Charizard for now

I see almost everyone likes Charizard..
Post automatically merged:

My favorite pokemon is Charizard and all the pokemon of its evolutionary line. At least for me it has good statistics and it has an appearance that I like a lot because of how epic it is And charmander is my favorite starting pokemon
same for the favorite starter

Last edited:
charmander may not be as good as charizard but the only reson y i like charmander is becuz he cute dont all pepol have a reson y thay like a sertant pokemon ???

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back