What's your favorite game?

(free to play goes to hell)
Wait,so your saying that players like me who aint gonna spend money on video games will go to hell? Your litreally disliking the F2P players if you say like that.

For example,its a cold and long winter,and you have no food,so you decide to go to a store to buy it.But then, in the same store,a brand new game for PS5 you wanted to buy is purchaseable. Would you rather buy yourself food,or purchase a single game which costs lots of money? Many of us would pick the first option,as games are not the most impirtant thing in the entire globe,and you would not survive if you picked the second option. Besides,you can buy that game later.

Thats how F2P Players are: they aint spending their cash on purchaseable stuff in games,and they will use money on things that are actually important in their lives.

Wait,so your saying that players like me who aint gonna spend money on video games will go to hell? Your litreally disliking the F2P players if you say like that.

For example,its a cold and long winter,and you have no food,so you decide to go to a store to buy it.But then, in the same store,a brand new game for PS5 you wanted to buy is purchaseable. Would you rather buy yourself food,or purchase a single game which costs lots of money? Many of us would pick the first option,as games are not the most impirtant thing in the entire globe,and you would not survive if you picked the second option. Besides,you can buy that game later.

Thats how F2P Players are: they aint spending their cash on purchaseable stuff in games,and they will use money on things that are actually important in their lives.
what eloquence!

Can I have some?

I'll disliking f2p players?
I didn't even know that there are f2p players.
I'll know casual players only.
I'll say more.
In fact, I am as you say f2p player.
I'll can't buy games for ps5,
Since games for ps5 and ps5 itself is not available in Russia... LoL?

I'll wanna say: "i'll disliking a free to play games"

Hate people just because he plays what you hate, that's dumb.

Well, now all right?

what eloquence!

Can I have some?

I'll disliking f2p players?
I didn't even know that there are f2p players.
I'll know casual players only.
I'll say more.
In fact, I am as you say f2p player.
I'll can't buy games for ps5,
Since games for ps5 and ps5 itself is not available in Russia... LoL?

I'll wanna say: "i'll disliking a free to play games"

Hate people just because he plays what you hate, that's dumb.

Well, now all right?
It aint,mainly because your translation to English cant be readable

I think
If the game has at least three of these things, then it's already worth playing it for me:

1. Good gameplay of course

2. Good Moveset (Like in mario)

3. Interesting idea

4. In real time play (i'll not very fan of rpg games)

5. Speed

6. Just Interesting Weapons

7. Addons mods and else what players can change the game
(or why we play this sonic fan game?)

8. Blood? (it's like a sauce)

9. Good Soundtrack

10. More than one characters
(each player should have his own character, for his style of play, like in srb2 or contra hard corps)

11. No language knowledge required

12. Game for pc (on mobile i'll too playing, if computer does not work)

13. Paid or free game
(free to play goes to hell)
If it's mobile, it will be free to play. You just know they're gonna capitalize on that. Japan is obsessed with mobile gaming. lol Nah. Better to keep it PC and console.

so basically what you’re saying is that people who make free games (such as the developers of srb2) go to hell because their games are free.
Free2Play isn't free when microtransactions come rolling in. Besides, when a F2P game gets shut down, it's lost forever. Just look at some of the F2P Sonic games.
Post automatically merged:

Uhhhh...
(microtransactions Goes to hell)
All right?
Nice thing about SRB2 and SRB2 Kart is they are both completely free and so are all of the mods. Plus you can play online with friends with no bullcrap. :D

Just look at some of the F2P Sonic games.
The only F2P Sonic games i know that are shut down are Sonic Jump Fever and Sega Heroes.Didnt heard of it? Basicly, its a match-3-to-attack game which is filled with Sega characters as you fight against the opponent in the match-3-to-attack mode.

The only F2P Sonic games i know that are shut down are Sonic Jump Fever and Sega Heroes.Didnt heard of it? Basicly, its a match-3-to-attack game which is filled with Sega characters as you fight against the opponent in the match-3-to-attack mode.
Sega Heroes especially. But that really was just a Candy Crush clone with Sega characters. lol It did lead to a really funny animation between Death Adder and Cream the Rabbit though!

Sega Heroes especially. But that really was just a Candy Crush clone with Sega characters. lol It did lead to a really funny animation between Death Adder and Cream the Rabbit though!
Except in this clone,there is the attack system.
For example,your playing as Tails. If you match 3 of those with Tails' colour (that being orange,and not yellow), then he would do an attack.

But lets just stay on topic of the thread.
I dont remember posting my fav game here,but its Sonic Triple Trouble (both 8-Bit version and fanmade 16-Bit version). The game has a nice plot of 4 villains against you (Sonic or Tails) as you need to collect all emeralds to truly save the day. 16-Bit version does have a true final boss,though.

Hmm, let's see here...

The Flash games from my childhood
Haven't played TF2 but it's my favorite whatever
Touhou (ZUN YOU FUCKING MUSICAL GENIUS)
Any kind of fast paced ones
Mega Man series in general

Hmm, let's see here...

The Flash games from my childhood
Haven't played TF2 but it's my favorite whatever
Touhou (ZUN YOU FUCKING MUSICAL GENIUS)
Any kind of fast paced ones
Mega Man series in general
There was a Mario tower defense game that I used to play on Addicting Games or Newgrounds, can't remember which or even what the game was called, but you could upgrade the tower as the game went on based on how many Mario enemies you defeated. Then there was Stick RPG. I spent HOURS on that game per day!

Except in this clone,there is the attack system.
For example,your playing as Tails. If you match 3 of those with Tails' colour (that being orange,and not yellow), then he would do an attack.

But lets just stay on topic of the thread.
I dont remember posting my fav game here,but its Sonic Triple Trouble (both 8-Bit version and fanmade 16-Bit version). The game has a nice plot of 4 villains against you (Sonic or Tails) as you need to collect all emeralds to truly save the day. 16-Bit version does have a true final boss,though.
I was always more of a Sonic Chaos sort of guy, but I like Triple Trouble too!

There was a Mario tower defense game that I used to play on Addicting Games or Newgrounds, can't remember which or even what the game was called, but you could upgrade the tower as the game went on based on how many Mario enemies you defeated. Then there was Stick RPG. I spent HOURS on that game per day!

I was always more of a Sonic Chaos sort of guy, but I like Triple Trouble too!
Sonic Chaos was pretty alright,even if it had 2 Green Hill copy-cats.The levels were nice,and getting Chaos Emeralds is still hard no matter what 8-Bit Sonic title are you playing (Sonic Blast ones are probably easier,i think?)

Unfortunately,the fan made remake is very outdated,and i think its no longer developed.

Sonic Chaos was pretty alright,even if it had 2 Green Hill copy-cats.The levels were nice,and getting Chaos Emeralds is still hard no matter what 8-Bit Sonic title are you playing (Sonic Blast ones are probably easier,i think?)

Unfortunately,the fan made remake is very outdated,and i think its no longer developed.
busting through walls is kinda fun

I don't have a lot of variety when it comes to a favorite game or games. I only remember mostly playing Sonic games of all kinds (ROM hacks, fangames, Flash games [rip ;-;], obviously the official games, but not ALL of 'em!) throughout most of my life (and I'm only 16-). It's hard for me to pick favorites, except for my favorite Sonic character, my favorite color, stuff like that. But most things are pretty hard to choose as a favorite. I wanna say that SRB2, S3/S3&K, maybe even Knuckles Chaotix, and maybe a few other retro and modern 2D and 3D Sonic games (specifically stuff like S1, S2, Rush, Unleashed, SA1/DX, SA2/2B, S06/P-06, all things like those could count). Although Super Mario Odyssey could also fit up there somewhere, that's a good game.
...Wow, sorry, I hope that isn't too hard to read or understand.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back