What's your Favorite Fangame?

Linlam

That's cool and all but u should watch Evangelion
SAGE 2021 has been around for quite some time now, so I wanted to ask you about fangames that you like. It doesn't really need to be your favorite, just fangames that you enjoy or want to see in the future. I personally love SRB2 (that's why I'm here) and Super Smash Flash 2. Recently, I've been playing a lot of Sonic Classic 2, but it's bugs really are a pain in the ass. I really wanted to see Megaman X Corrupted become a full game, but I don't see it ever happening. What about you guys?

AM2R is fantastic, and I also really like Super Smash Crusade. I've had my eyes on MMX Corrupted for some time as well, it looks promising. MMX Engine seems promising as well.

As far as Sonic Fangames are concerned, obviously SRB2 is the longest running and most fleshed out which makes it noteworthy on it's own, but I'd also like to point out Infinity Plus for it's great additions to the Infinity engine, and Sonic Battle R for it's multiplayer and it's authentic looking retro 3D Sonic graphics engine. One that's kinda crap by today's standards but that I have a lot of nostalgia for is Neo Sonic Adventure.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back