What's your favorite EXE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeldawin.exe
srb2JTE.exe
srb2win.exe
SmashRB2.exe for lower than 1.094 (Or DMSC)
SRB2Riders
Shuflarb2

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch.exe

Seriously, there is a place called that...
And a website with a .com domain for it

Shufflarb2. Its prettysrb2 combined with super emeralds(not that I like 'em), hypersonic after image(those, I do like), and SOC improvements such as A_RailRing, A_remoteaction and set shufflags(to allow for custom harm objects, among other things).

...Right, so I only chose it because of the SOC stuff. But that's some pretty major shit there!

There's an exe for slopes? Oh well, I'll just continue trying to make Horizontal Moving platforms, and getting the breakiness in SRB2S3A to go away. But anyways, on topic, Srb2win.exe.

Segmint said:
My favorite EXE... hmm. Hard one.

It'd probably be a tie between FLStudio.exe, stepmania.exe, and audition.exe.

Oh wait, SRB2 EXE modification? I like prettysrb2, and the Super Bomberman Blast EXE.

Your on Audition as well. O.o

Anyway, SRB2.exe and KartRider.exe. Oh and Audition.exe

Rival said:

Yep. I just became level 11 after one month of playing! (Oh and, I got 541k on Party Party (One Two Party)).

Another one, prettysrb2.exe. =D

Segmint said:
Rival said:

Yep. I just became level 11 after one month of playing! (Oh and, I got 541k on Party Party (One Two Party)).

Man, I can never survive 1,2 Party Mode. That is too much remembering. Bboy is better with me. Easy to remember all the arrows (even 8k).

FoxBlitzz said:
For netgames, SRB2wingcc.exe. It's better than the stock one on srb2.org, as it has a few fixes and added features that don't exist in the publicly released version, such as graying out of modified netgames, and removal of the OpenGL fades that never worked anyway. Pretty soon it'll have extra banning controls, too.
I LOVE wingcc. I got a copy from Alam or whoever that is. It doesn't do nets with .4 right though, and it mentions modified games being yellow, but that feature isn't implemented, or does not work with 1.09.4 games.

EDIT:
You can download SRB2 SVN 07-14-07 for Windows here. <-LINK
It includes many new features, mostly multiplayer stuff.
Here are some:
* The thok and spindash trails are now ghosted copies of your player sprite. This makes some mods malfunction. (For example, SA2-Shadow is known not to work.)
* A map switcher has been implemented, it appears as the first menu item in the main menu when you host a server.
* Modified games become transparent.
* OpenGL mode does not say it isn't supported anymore. So, OpenGL is probably officialy supported in this build.
* The background when you are loading a map in OpenGL is now the multiplayer results background.
* Team messages become green. (Thanx for telling, Sonict!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back