whats your favorite character from the adventure games?

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
my favorite has to be sonic. hes fast (of course), and his stages are just AWSOME. sonics radical highway is the best.
adventure sonic.jpg

SA2 Eggman, if for no other reason than simply just that he gets to play through Cosmic Wall. SA1 Sonic is a close second, nearly tied with SA1 Amy just because I have a lot of Twinkle Park nostalgia.

I really, really wish Gamma could be my favorite, but his gameplay in SA1 is just too tedious at times due to the timer. I will say his story campaign is easily my favorite though, strictly for the narrative.

The Buyoon Badnik for the fact that it has an undismissible cross of qualities of X-ray fish and water balloons, and Chaos 6 for... also those reasons plus its many appendages and the form it takes for one of its attacks where it morphs into a round thorny cactus with a cetacean tail blade

my favourite character from adventure games is metal sonic but why is he my favourite character?
Post automatically merged:

my favourite character from adventure games is metal sonic but why is he my favourite character?
also heres a metal sonic picture
metal.png

Attachments

• metal.png
    metal.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 74
my favorite character is sonic because uhh hmmm because well i cant think but hes my favorite ca
my favorite character is sonic because uhh hmmm because well i cant think but hes my favorite character
my favorite character is sonic because uhh hmmm because well i cant think but hes my favorite characterView attachment 54451

View attachment 54451

racterView attachment 54451
Post automatically merged:

my favorite character is sadx sonic because uhh hmmm because well i cant think but hes my favorite characterView attachment 54451
C o o l B )

SA1 Sonic, SA2 Tails and SADX Amy cuz the three are my favs and i cant choose for a better adventure counterpart since i like all the adventure counterparts of Sonic, Tails and Amy
dreamcast_sonic__revised__by_hydro_plumber_deczmz4-pre.png
Sa2btailsw.png
Amy_Rose_Hammer.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back