What's with the Rings in GFZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...

Yea... Ash actually started the whole SECRET thing in this thread, not SSNTails.

Ash (First page) said:
...guys, omg

Try it. RIGHT NOW.

I'll Begin already mentioned SSNTails likes messing around, and that is definitely a valid statement. However, that statement should already be a hint saying there is nothing secret about the rings.

I'll Begin (First page) said:
Nothing happens. SSN likes to mess around some times. :P

Hehe, sorry Light. Yes, the whole Vibrant Vendetta Zone thing is false.

Ash, we already had enough fun with this. Let's finish, it's already starting to be annoying. I really didn't want having to make another screenshot just to try to confirm your fake proofs.

Why don't you better go and check the WAD I posted and see if you can beat that boss? I wonder if you expected the boss that suppodsely should be before Vibrant Vendetta that overpowered. Because I could never beat it...

Ash said:
beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

ash i cant believe you. you sound like a book summary or a book critic the way youre talking about vibrant vendetta zone. its totally fake. i know it now. but i still have a shred of doubt in my mind

(and yes ssntails youre right it is like beating a dead horse)

Try shutting up. Ash is clearly lying. You're not being dragged in two directions here. Just one, and it's the "the rings are just there for the hell of it" direction, which is the right answer.

I'll Begin said:
Try shutting up. Ash is clearly lying. You're not being dragged in two directions here. Just one, and it's the "the rings are just there for the hell of it" direction, which is the right answer.
are you telling that to me....?

Ash said:
It seems that the coding for Chaos still works,
In all truthfulness, that's true. They just disabled it with a variable, CHAOSISNOTDEADYET. Basically, if the variable is 1, then Chaos works. However, the variable defaults to 0, and the only way to change it is with 1337 haxx0rs. (Cheat Engine, or a source modification)

I thought the code was completely deleted from the source code directly (not even commented out).

Ash was kidding~

Of course, Vibrant Vendetta DOES exist in some way, shape, or form. Clearly it has to somehow... we just have to find out where.

light the elementa said:
ICE YOU LIE! I wasn't tricked. I'm not dumb. Duh.

Oh please, just admit it, no harm in that, even I was wondering if it was true or not.

It got me, and I am not a n00b at all...I have been on here for 2 years. I guess people like to think that there is something in SRB2 that we don't know about yet, oh well.

Look, guys, just because you fell for a joke doesn't mean your stupid, so you don't have to go completely insane over it. Overreacting makes you seem just as stupid as you say you aren't. =|

Also, ThePerson, n00b =/= newb. Though, you're neither (as you say), so you don't have to worry about it. It doesn't matter if you're an oldbie or a newbie -- either one of them can fall for things like this regardless of the amount of time you've been here.

Ash said:
Look, guys, just because you fell for a joke doesn't mean your stupid, so you don't have to go completely insane over it. Overreacting makes you seem just as stupid as you say you aren't. =|

Also, ThePerson, n00b =/= newb. Though, you're neither, so you don't have to worry about it. It doesn't matter if you're an oldbie or a newbie -- either one of them can fall for things like this regardless of the amount of time you've been here.

Must you really say anything about the way I type n00b...it is a habbit, and I just can't stop for some reson. Also, you are right, you don't have to be a n00b, but WIKI said the word n00b, and that's why I used that word.

Ugh! I am so mad...i didn't fall for it. Here is another reason. I saw some kind of wad for it, but I think I remember seeing it on the Wiki...yeah it is on the Wiki but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back