Whats the coolest way you killed someone in a match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

If you have any match moments you'd like to share, submit a reply here.

Last edited:
I was in map90 and there was a Knuckles hanging on the edge over the death pit. I jumped out over the pit, spun around, shot Knuckles and thokked back onto the level.

^.^ Meadow Match. I find the biggest thrill in pegging an opponent from that large platform right out of the air as they jump from a spring.

I've been playing far too long at this point to really know what the best kill I ever got in SRB2 was.

Personally, I'm proud of a shot I made a while back when in Meadow Match. I was springing out of the middle lake, and saw someone else springing from the corner lake, and took them out of the sky with a single rail shot while in midair. It was damn gorgeous ^_^()

Shuffle said:
I was in map90 and there was a Knuckles hanging on the edge over the death pit. I jumped out over the pit, spun around, shot Knuckles and thokked back onto the level.
I like being on the other end of that. Rather then actually PLAYING in a match, I tend to be more of a decoy and mess around usually. I have led many people off the cliff chasing after me because for some reason they didn't jump at the right time or whatever... I would jump off and then climb right back up immediately, the moment they were off the cliff I was up it, so there's no way shooting me would knock me in unless you shot me while I was diving off in the first place.

I have led about 5 people to their deaths this way, multiple times too, greatly affecting the overall standings but not really getting my own score up at all. This was a little while before I gave up playing in netgames at all, nowadays the only netgames you'll find me in are SRB2JTE co-op testing games and whatnot. :roll:

Running away from two Sonics as Tails, jumping and flying, then turning around and killing them both two well timed rings, while they're both shooting at me.

For me, in a private netgame, We were both Sonic and shooting at each other, untill the connection started to get laggy, and I noticed he was shooting a ring at me, and I dodged it like it was the Matrix or something.

I was a Sonic in Meadow Match. A tails was flying around in the air really, really high. I shot a ring (not rail), and it found its target perfectly. Rings were raining down on everyone's heads for quite some time. :P

I havent realy had a good time but its always fun in ring lake when im tails shooting everyone with rails ^_^

The coolest art to kill some one...ok 8)
you have 1 Ring and shot him on the ground down from the Air. I did it. :P
( but 12 sec. later someone kill me too... :? )
walter

With mine, technically I wasn't what killed him...

So we're on Thunder Citadel, and I have the Explosion Ring. I run into that little room with the two halls of crushers to get some rings, and someone else follows me in there. We throw rings at each other for a while, but then I get him lined up perfectly with one of the halls. That's when I fired an Explosion Ring, knocking him backwards into the crusher.

If you want to add something to your post, use the
icon_edit.png
button.

I'd have to say during a CTF match in the first level in the rotation, I forget the name. I think it's Lime Forest or something. Anyway, this wasn't as much of a kill as some really nice shooting. I was standing on the bridge near my base, and I shot like twenty hits in a row with the Rail Ring. It was fun.

I'd have to say the ones that come in first are definately at Meadow Match. I love grabbing the Rail Ring a few times, and flying high from the center platform and sniping people. I've got killer aim while flying, it's insane :p

Okay, I was Zim and there was this Tails player 9000 fracunits in the air, right, so then I jumped into the air and I slapped him and his face fell off.
^With my penis

And then his chest imploded.

Ritz said:
Okay, I was Zim and there was this Tails player 9000 fracunits in the air, right, so then I jumped into the air and I slapped him and his face fell off.
^With my penis

I don't think any levels exist that are 9000 fracunits high. :P

Shuffle said:
Ritz said:
^With my penis

I don't think any levels exist that are 9000 fracunits high. :P
I don't think slapping somebody with your penis would make them implode.

I was having fun in Zim's base once when I found that climbing on certain parts of the back of the giant stupid monkey show TV and switching to first person mode would allow me to see through the TV and watch the entire room from some fairly good safety, so long as you keep track of all the players in the room so they can't accedentally spot you going up to the top of the TV. ... ... ... Okay, so that has nothing to do with a kill. Lemmie try again.

There was one time when I was being chased by a Tails, so I decided to climb this wall, see... And of course he started to fly, and he would easily fly up higher then me in two seconds and shoot me from almost point blank. I knew this would happen, as this happened to me several times already, so the moment I heard him start to fly, I jumped off the wall, which instantly turns you around a full 180 degrees, shot blindly at the camera, hitting him and knocking him clear out of the sky. Then I went into a glide, turned around, and went on my merry way climbing up the wall again.

Another time, Y2Jake/Tailsdoll and I were messing around climbing on walls together and stuff. He climbed to my exact position and shot me off the wall. I ran back to the wall, stood directly under him, aimed straight up, and shot him off the wall myself. So there. Nya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back