What's...happening to the Message Board?!

SnocSock the Hedg

The bluebell Sonic. // tryin to find good pictures
It's saying "403 Forbidden" or turning into some archaic version of itself occasionally: (image will not load....crud.)
What's going on? Why is this happening? I'm sure it'll be fixed, but what is going on??

Clearly it's effecting all the time, must have been a version that was outdated in this website, because it does use XenForo.

For me,it sometimes works,but it's then showing everything kind of corrupted,like no names appearing or pieces of codes appearing

It effects on me too so all that's to do for me is to be patient, Once it's fully back up with new server everyone should be able to download mods again.

oh yeah i also created a discord account and joined the srb2 discord to know what was going on, and made sure to do my thing there:
1000249320.png

i got a 512: malformed sometime ago. maybe a ddoss attack? maybe casiopea from srb2 español or srb2 workshop try dominating the xenforos of srb2?

i got a 512: malformed sometime ago. maybe a ddoss attack? maybe casiopea from srb2 español or srb2 workshop try dominating the xenforos of srb2?
That can't be right. I've been looking at WS, and all of them were online at the time, no one could have attacked this site at the time.

To end this off, the admins had to do a maintenance so they could move to a new hardware, mainly because they use XenForo since the start of 2020s.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back