What're your best times in SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...
<BlueJinjo> ??
<BlueJinjo> !!!
<BlueJinjo> THER IS A INFINITE RING IN THE SKY!
<Mystic> GOD SHIELD! KILL HIM!
<Tets> YOU JUST NOTICED IT?
<Digiku> A
<BlueJinjo> THERE IS A INFFINITE RING IN THE SKY!
<BlueJinjo> IN THE MIDDLE ALL THE WAY UP!
<Mystic> DUH =P
That stuff is funny. Also, Shadow's netgames often take so long because he adds a ton of characters and uses them all one at a time to kick everyone's butt. I dunno why people even play with him sometimes, since he is so annoying about his limit of players and telling everyone exactly what to do and such... It's not RPing, it's "I tell you the story and you play it however I say".

Oh, oh, I just found my old "How Bored Are You?!" files I meant to use to reply to the extremely old topic of the same name. Screenshot and recording. As you can see (and hear), I was very, very bored at the time. I collected alllllll those rings using the attraction shield beforehand and switched to armageddon afterwards. I wasn't actually PLAYING with anyone, though I asked, I was just very very bored. These were not doctored in any way (and I didn't use startrings, you starstarstarstar'ers who think I wouldn't actually run around for 82 minutes collecting rings)

Heh.. I was a n00b in that game.. last place, bah!
Just how long ago was that game?

That was as I was testing the new versions of the DM levels publicly before the release of 1.08. Hence BJ's comment about the Infinity Ring in the sky.

You had such a horrid score because you were only there for 10 or so of the 81 minute netgame.

Possably. But he's often on IRC. After all, that's where he was before the message board. :roll: I played with him on his first character wad... A 'fixed' version of Donny's Shadow when it would use the PLAY sprites. I remember I stole the first version of the original Eggman Way from Digiku. Man, those were some fun times...

New times
GFZ2: 26 seconds
THZ2: 48 seconds

WHOO! I GFZR0K!! *gloat gloat* *boast boast*

So? Last night, I beat Mystic AND FuriousFox, In the SAME GAME.

brag brag brag brag brag *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back