Votes: 0 0.0%
  • grass! (plants)

• candy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would eat candy because I have a high metabolism. It is REALLY hard for me to get fat.

Zanyhead said:
I would eat candy because I have a high metabolism. It is REALLY hard for me to get fat.
You'll still be incredibly unhealthy and not get any sort of nutrition you need to not die.
I chose meat. I sure do love eating dead animals.

[caps alert]MEAT!!!!![/caps alert]

I am 150% carnivore. Anyone who says meat is bad is wrong. So it has been said, so shall it be recorded, and so shall it be done.

lawls pie

Honestly, I don't think this topic will get very far. There's just something about it that makes it seem like a magnet for 3 word posts.

To post more than three words, I honestly would be at a lose-lose situation no matter what I chose here. I mean, honestly, if you eat one thing, and one thing only, you WILL get incredibly tired of it after a while and yearn to go for something else. It'd drive you mad.

Jurai_Madman said:
[caps alert]MEAT!!!!![/caps alert]

I am 150% carnivore. Anyone who says meat is bad is wrong. So it has been said, so shall it be recorded, and so shall it be done.

Correct, but for a different reason. Tigers, alligators, and dogs and the like practically live on other animals because they don't have a good set of teeth for eating plants or fruit. If no one ate meat but instead plants and fruit, guess where the grass would go.

I would think that's common sense. Apparently, though, a lot of vegetarians don't quite get that it's good to kill animals for food, it just isn't for game.

As for the poll, fruit and candy. But mostly fruit.

EDIT: Dang, I should have voted grass.

Zanyhead said:
Me too! At least the get fat part. I wouldn't spend my times eating candy. I never went to a dentist, but, hggg.... It mustn't be all that good.

*Insert pelvic trusting Mario emoticon this forum really needs here* BEEF JERKY!*Insert pelvic trusting Mario emoticon this forum really needs here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back