What was the Latest Game you have Beaten?

A game called "SUPERHOT".

"Time only moves when you do."

I finished Resident Evil 4 for the first time on Pro I died over 48 times in the whole campaign and I also finished Sonic Colors for the Nintendo DS which made me miss the Wii version I think I'll replay it one of these days

Finished Pizza Tower about two weeks ago. VERY SLOWLY AND LAZILY working on getting P ranks on every stage.

I today completed Angry Birds Epic (thats right,it is still playable,i will explain in my own thread) with all levels 3 stars,all 5 eggs,all classes with 100 rank mastery and every special items bought.

i actually dont think its a mod. you do need the steam S3K to play it but it uses the graphics from it and some other stuff i think.
He clearly said "Angel Island Tour",and thats a mod by Rogerregorroger.The fan game you wanted to say is Sonic 3 Angel Island Revisited by Eukaryot (in short Sonic 3 A.I.R).

Recently i beated the man, the legend, the goat: The Fancy Pants Adventure,, on my iPad:worry::knuxsmug::wow:🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Hmm...I think the latest one was Tails Adventures on Sonic Origins Plus.
I don't remember, but...well, it's the last official Sonic game I remember playing.

sonic frontiers and srb2
Post automatically merged:

srb20003.png
srb20002.png
srb20001.png

my custom gamedata

my custom savedata lol xd

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back