Votes: 0 0.0%

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.09.3, duh. Although I use 1.09.2 to get into n00b servers and laugh at the n00bs who don't know how to kick "Draykon Vokelda" because of the space in his name... You guys ought to try it, it's rather fun.

Draykon said:
1.09.3, duh. Although I use 1.09.2 to get into n00b servers and laugh at the n00bs who don't know how to kick "Draykon Vokelda" because of the space in his name... You guys ought to try it, it's rather fun.
Haha, that totally wins. :P
On topic: I also use 1.09.3. It may be buggy, but it has more features than 1.09.2.

I actually use both 1.09.3 and 1.09.2 at different times. 1.09.3 has some nice newer features, but there are a lot more netgames on 1.09.2. So, that's pretty much my reasoning. =P

1.08 for the win. That was before the devteam (Mystic) went all balance-nazi on all of the abilities/moves/tricks and made half of the cool strategies impossible.

oh and there's always SPMoves too

Omega the Hedgehog said:
1.08 for the win. That was before the devteam (Mystic) went all balance-nazi on all of the abilities/moves/tricks and made half of the cool strategies impossible.

oh and there's always SPMoves too
Dude, 1.08 was terrible! Well, not terrible, but terrible in comparison to 1.09.3.x, it was highly unstable, and so many of the awesome features were missing! That was back when people were saying "You can't make custom abilities with SOCs" also. The introduction of Thokitem is probably my favorite part of 1.09.3.x, custom abilities rock! :3

I use 1.09.3.x
I like it more than 1.09.2, especially for the new features (like Time Attack)
The only drawback is that you must update every one or two days, but that's not a problem if you have broadband.

Code:
	3% 	
	 3%  	[ 1 ]
	6% 	
	 6%  	[ 2 ]
Other 	
	3% 	
	 3%  	[ 1 ]

Someone's a total wierdo... Ok a buncha people are, but someone's really nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back