Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

• I do both in equal amounts

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wake up at 6:00 Am (When double turn, obligatory art classes)

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays :D At 10:00 Am

Or No school days, Weekends, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

School Days: 6:00 am
School Days After I Get A Game Or I Want To Work On A Wad Or Soc And I Get My Brother ( Spike ) To Wake Me Up: 4:00 am
Weekends: Whenever. Period.

School days: 6:25 AM
Weekends, breaks, etc: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and sometimes longer depending on how long I stayed up the night earlyer...

I wake up at 6:30 and sometimes 6:00. All the time. Also when I wake up at six I sometimes be too lazy and go back to sleep when my alarm wakes me. Then I wonder what is the point for having an alarm if I just go back to sleep.

In all possibility, I shoot for 8:30 when I don't have anything to do. However, school and other such activities force me to wake up at six-ish.

I used to wake up at 6:00 on a school day and 8:00 on the weekends, but now that I homeschool I get up somewhere between 8:00 and 12:00 on any given day. (Once I got up at 3:00 p.m. though)

Weekdays: Alarm goes of at 6:40am, but I get up almost an hour later.
Weekends: Whenever I feel like it. I woke up at 7:30am today but most weekends it's 8-11am

Sometimes I wake up really early, but most of the time 7-9 AM. On Sundays though, I have to wake up earlier so I don't miss church :P

Actually, it's called plagiarism. But now you've confused me, because I see no signature.

EDIT: On weekdays, 5 to 7:10 (the maximum due to school being at 7:50).

On weekends, 8 to 11.

Slurgly said:
Sweettart, don't copy someone else's signature and call it your own. Its called plagerism.

What are you talking about??

If its my avatar then your wrong becuase I'm pretty sure no one has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back