¿What textures do i have to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously we all know that an addon is made up of textures so that sonic robo blast can identify and use them but could you tell me what textures sonic robo blast 2 2.9 uses? Could you give me some examples?

obviously we all know that an addon is made up of textures
uh what
I don't think you know what a texture is, or how an addon works.

A texture, exactly as terminology dictates, is a graphic that you can attach to wall surfaces. Check the wiki for more info.
What you *may* be referring to are sprites. Sprites are graphics that objects use to display themselves on the world. Also check the wiki for more info.

I'm not sure what do you mean by examples, because there's not much of an example to give (you can always just drag and drop a PNG file into SLADE to import the image, rename it to the correct filename, and you have a brand new texture/sprite to use!).
You can use SLADE to open up the data files that SRB2 comes with and investigate; you know, files like srb2.srb. They come loaded with a lot of graphics.

uh what
I don't think you know what a texture is, or how an addon works.

A texture, exactly as terminology dictates, is a graphic that you can attach to wall surfaces. Check the wiki for more info.
What you *may* be referring to are sprites. Sprites are graphics that objects use to display themselves on the world. Also check the wiki for more info.

I'm not sure what do you mean by examples, because there's not much of an example to give (you can always just drag and drop a PNG file into SLADE to import the image, rename it to the correct filename, and you have a brand new texture/sprite to use!).
You can use SLADE to open up the data files that SRB2 comes with and investigate; you know, files like srb2.srb. They come loaded with a lot of graphics.
I think you did not understand me well, well, I will explain

good with textures I mean sprites sprites are a series of pixels that make something take shape and several pixels together what they do is give the impression that it moves that remains static or etc (correct me if I'm wrong) if it is The basic thing is true that if I am a little new but if I took a look at the wiki with examples I mean sprites like this

Attachments

• Sonic SRB2 sprites.png
    Sonic SRB2 sprites.png
    301 KB · Views: 212
sprites are a series of pixels that make something take shape
I am well aware what sprites are, thank you.

several pixels together what they do is give the impression that it moves that remains static or etc (correct me if I'm wrong)
No idea what are you saying here, but you seem to be describing the process of animation; that is, using multiple static images and playing them back-to-back to create an animation.

I'm not sure what are you trying to do, or ask.
Are you trying to create sprites? Like these?
1638676945423.png

I am well aware what sprites are, thank you.

No idea what are you saying here, but you seem to be describing the process of animation; that is, using multiple static images and playing them back-to-back to create an animation.

I'm not sure what are you trying to do, or ask.
Are you trying to create sprites? Like these?
View attachment 57714
calm and look in the game files for some inspiration from the textures even so thanks

I don't think anyone understands what you're actually asking here. Maybe the result of a language barrier? I'm going to lock this, but feel free to make a new thread once you've figured out how to ask your question better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back