what special stage did you hate most?

Honestly I only have 2 even though I literally suck at another one, Sonic 2's and CD. The half pipe and the ufo catch just doesn't work for me... at all, it feels so un-needlessly hard just to get the 6 time stones - 7 chaos emeralds, the worst part is SonicCD is not really worth it because of how the time stones does literally nothing but destroy all the future generator for you and automatically give you the good future. Sonic 2 half pipe has some worth but getting all 50 can be a HUGE pain depending on which level you are on or how skilled. If you have little to no experience, your not getting the emeralds anytime soon which feels like a punishment due to how hard it shouldn't be to get them.

Sonic Lost World 3DS.

Sonic Advance and Advance 2 are the next worst for me though. Advance 2 especially, because not only are they a pain in the rear to actually get into to begin with, but then they're a pain to actually play.

Sonic 2. I hate these Special stages so much! I collected all chaos emeralds once and will never enter one damm special stage in Sonic 2 ever.

I never really liked the Special Stages in both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles. When the speed picks up while you're looking for that last Blue Sphere, that only adds to the anxiety rather than relax it.

i also hate the nights special stages from srb2. especially the last 2 ones.

SRB2's NiGHT's special stages are the worst Specials stages i have ever tried.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back