What sonic bosses do you hate

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
well, the title says it all (also this is the first thread i ever made) also bosses from sonic fangames are allowed
Post automatically merged:

my most hated sonic boss is panic puppets boss from sonic 3d blast (or sonic 3d flickies island). the boss is hard and frusturaiting for me, and with 3 phases its a long, hard, frustrating, fight.

Last edited:
i hate the final boss in sonic adventure , the egg dragoon in sonic generations, the sonic 2 final boss, the fang boss in srb2 ( if your fine about me talking about srb2) any way thats all the bosses i hate reason there hard long and i always die and end up with 1 life

I never had trouble in any bosses but the one i hate the most is sonic generations 3ds biolizard its just so obnoxius for me when i played It the first time when i tried It again i still didnt improve

Doomsday Zone. It's severely overrated in my opinion and feels like a tedious chore to me. The idea behind it is super cool, but the boss fight itself just isn't fun for me to play through.

eggdraggon in generations
brak eggman and fang srb2
not a sonic boss but lancers dad / dark king or what ever from deltarune chapter 1

Well if you ask me they would be Zavok from Sonic Lost World and Metal Sonic from Sonic Robo blast 2
I have no problems with any other

Most certainly the Green Hill Zone boss from Sonic 1.

On no other basis than "it's the boss of a zone that's been overused to death and beyond".

Some Sonic Adventure bosses for me
Knuckles - Missed opportunity
Chaos 6 - too stupid to remember what to do
Egg Viper - I get impatient and attack at the wrong time, also very long

I don't count any of the bosses from 3D games, because they all suck for the most part

i hate final boss in sonic 1 (cuz no rings in final boss in sonic 1)
Post automatically merged:

and i hate final boss in sonic 4 ep 2 too its just hard tho

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back