• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

What program did they use to make this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was based off of Doom Legacy's source code, edited mainly in C++. Srb2.srb were edited with your average wad editors, and most of the music was created originally in midi format with a midi sequencer (such as Anvil Studio), then recorded in a Yamaha XG midi synthesizer.

Blue Warrior said:
It was based off of Doom Legacy's source code, edited mainly in C++. Srb2.srb were edited with your average wad editors, and most of the music was created originally in midi format with a midi sequencer (such as Anvil Studio), then recorded in a Yamaha XG midi synthesizer.

English please!I lost u at "It".Anyway u can put so I can under stand like giving me a link to a game making program other than game maker?

1) Wrong section. This topic belongs in the help & suggestions section of this forum.

2) If you're planning on making your own doom engine/srb2 game...don't bother. It'd take an enormouse amount of time, concentration, effort, and knowlage of the doom engine, EXEs, C++, and, well, you get the picture. Well, I guess if you do this as a profession, heave an entire team to help you, or you really just have nothing else to do, then, yeah, you could pull it off. >.> Now if you want to modify this game, then that's a whole different story.

The prismatic angel said:
Ok editing this game sounds easy and I've got team of 4 if u include me so give me a link here.

I.... can't stop... laughing!

Seriously, editing this game to a useful degree is anything but easy.

Its been almost 10 years now and SRB2 is still not done. Do you still what to make a game like SRB2?

READ THIS zck2020! FRUM: Darkbob :)

Dude, he meant what Sonic Team Jr used to make srb2. he dosent mean a WAD maker! :P

He gave up anyways probably cuz of copyrights and stuffs.

Sumakima said:
This topic pretty much spells out the IQ of the community (well, most of it, like 90%.)
I think he's talking about the fact that nobody seems to realize that "The prismatic angel" is (far away form seriousness) just playing Troll...

;-P

IQ: 30%
Then why'd he even start a topic if he was just 'playing troll'?
IQ: 25%
Oh wait, he's probably just some random newbie. Dur.
IQ: 40%
Then why-*SHOT*
IQ:-*SHOT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back