What mode do you like the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single player: Because of analog mode and nothing more

A few multiplayer hosts usually are somewhat fun (SRB2 riders for the win)

But the lag and,
You have been killed by moonlanders ring
Kinda gets boring after a while...

(Who decided rings could hurt you anyways?)

1. Co-op: I think I'm the only one here who LIKES to deal with idiots, if only to ridicule them in my thoughts... XP

2. CTF: I'm good at this, and it may explain why my first wad was a CTF map.

3. Match: It's nigh impossible to kill someone, but it's still fun.

4. 1-Player: It's not as fun as the above, IMO.

5. Race: It's only fun when it's SRB2Riders...

6. Tag: Not surprisingly.

From favorite to hated:

1. Race: It's fairly fun, showing off shortcuts, and proving you don't need them :p.

2. Circuit: More all-out than race, but still alright at times.

3. 1P: Fairly fun looking for new paths, maybe some shortcuts for race.

4. Tag: It's alright, could use a few revisions to the scoring system.

5. Coop: It's alright in Very Hard mode, but really nothing too great about.

6. CTF: I don't know why, but I always feel like no one, not even myself, has any idea what they're doing.

7. Match: Too much standing around and aiming for me, kinda hard to evade, not really that fun.

As you can see, the default modes aren't any better to me than "Fairly good"
Which is why in my netgames, there's always some new, unreleased SOC, to keep joiners on their toes.

Match is supposed to be challenging. It's hard for some people, but not a lot. Race is good clean fun because unless your'e a n00b, everybody can make it. CTF I generally dislike temporaley because it gets really hard when you have only 3 people on your team and one is a sniper. Snipers are people who don't listen to eam commands, and they hit you when you least expect it. Team Mtach is my ultimate favorite because you can play together with your friends instead of Kill All Humans. Here's a tip : Never ask somebody to teach you because most times they won't. The only person who actually helps me is Mario Master.

supersonic45 said:
The only person who actually helps me is Mario Master.

Mario is the only person who helped me too. (In match) 1 month ago he gave me some tips, and now I'm so good at match, some players say that I'm like a blur. (I'm not a blur, players hit me all the time.. o_o)

1 week bump. :eek:
*ignored*
Here are my favourites

1. Coop: It's simple. It's the easiest to find. You can go through many levels, trying to help complete the game as fast as possible. Finding it tough to get around enemies, then others can clear them out. Tails can pick up other players.

2. Tag: It's fun and easy to avoid whoever is it. And it is easy to tag a person when you are it. The more players the better it gets. However this will cause lag. I prefer you playing with a combination of ordinary players with JTE bots.

3. Single-Player: No lag, Yays. Complete all sorts of challenges. And objectplace.

4. CTF: This one is simular to Match and Tag except you get a flag and return it to base. Another thing is to have guards with you, an example are JTE bots. They can guard the flag and attack who ever tries to hit you.

5. Race: This one isn't too bad. It's either a speedrun through a level or completing a set number of laps. It's better if you select time-only as this can ruin the speedrun.

6. Match. I kinda dislike this one. People try to find many items. And cheat to overpower themselves with minimum respawn item time. If you really want to play this game. Play with JTE bots.

Here are my favorite types of games.

1 Co-op: anyone who comes to my server knows im a BIG co-op fan. I love creating these servers because i love to work with a team.

2 Race (time-only): I like race with time-only because then people who are a bunch of cheaters can't just sit around and grab every item they see. This way they actually do something. I get bored sometimes because at times, I'm the only one racing while others don't even care.

3 SP: Ok i know i said I like to work with a team, but regular stages beat match every day in my book.

4 Match: I've never been a fan of shotting things. I have been trying to learn to play this better so people who like this can play, but I don't care that much for this at all.

5 CTF: Ummm yeah about this, i don't like this game too much. I guess it is ok but I just don't care too much.

6 Tag: Do I have to say anything here?

Ok, time for me to say what is my favorite gametype.

1st place: Match

The one thing I really like about this is stalking people. :lol:
It's really funny sometimes.
One time I hit someone with rail ring. I ran right behind him and he didn't had a idea and I just threw a ring at his back.

2nd place: Race

If there's a good player, sometimes it's neck and neck, which it's kinda fun.

3rd place: CTF

Good point: Getting to a place where you could snipe people and knocking them to a bottemless pit can be funny sometimes. and facing 3 good players is a challenge and it's just the way I like it!

Bad point: I just want a fair game and most of the time it's not.
(I'm ok with andy games because he's too good. And I'm still feeling pain from the explotion ring attack. x_x)

4th place: coop

Ok. About coop...

Good point: Some team work would be helpful. Sometimes when I play on some servers, some players helps me to get to a spot where I want to go. (Oh wait, that was 2 months ago the last time I got that kind of help)

Bad point: Say like mystic realm. When you in the mystic tmeple level players just finish.....

Example:

Bryce completed the level

<Megasonic> Bryce!!!!!!!!!!
<Bryce> Huh?
<Megasonic> ...We needed the eme.....Aw just...... Never mind

5th place Tag:

... I feel it's just ponitless just playing tag.

MegasonicUK said:
Ok, time for me to say what is my favorite gametype.

Ok. About coop...

Good point: Some team work would be helpful. Sometimes when I play on some servers, some players helps me to get to a spot where I want to go. (Oh wait, that was 2 months ago the last time I got that kind of help)

Bad point: Say like mystic realm. When you in the mystic tmeple level players just finish.....

Example:

Bryce completed the level

<Megasonic> Bryce!!!!!!!!!!
<Bryce> Huh?
<Megasonic> ...We needed the eme.....Aw just...... Never mind

5th place Tag:

... I feel it's just ponitless just playing tag.

I feel the same way. Also, be remimnedful that hitting people while they are typing or they are "AFK or BRB" is cheating. And it's just plain n00bish.

Coop: Fun mode, but levelpacks are really needed to keep the fun, and its kinda dumb when everyone is racing....

Race: I'd say its really boring. It should be time-only be standard....whats the point of collecting items during a race? I can only think of ringslinger to hinder your opponents, and that ain't standard.

Time-only race: Fun, if there is no lag. Its really annoying, those thokfests. Yet its boring without thok. There's too quickly a accident, too. Once you bump against a wall even once, you automaticly lost the match, unless you're playing against a squad of n00bs.

Match: Basic gamemode, and the fun of it depends on the players you're playing against. N00bs always go to small places where its about luck to hit you, instead of skills. Pro's always hunt down those shields, since they're so carefull with the rings, and because of the pain-but-trow trick, wich is really cheap. Getting hit, yet still shooting players. Also, there are some really cheap weapon combo's.

Team Match: As long as there are fair teams, its the same as match.

CTF: Really fun gamemode, especially when its 1 great player VS 10 n00bs, and that single players still wins. The teams are most times unfair. Its always this that every n00b joins your team, and that single newbie that has a brain goes to the other team. Its just unfair.

Tag: Really cheap, really boring. There isn't a point count.

Hide&seek: Once it becomes a seperate gamemode, then it would be fun. But coop ruins the hiding (F12), and tag makes it too damn boring, and unfair with the timelimit on, yet you still have to count for the others to hide.

Single player Coop: Mostly for wads, or testing. Or when you just want to relax for a time from the n00bs, or explore levels, and that kinda stuff. Its also used to find handy shortcuts for time attack.

Single Player Time attack: If you know good shortcuts, that are difficult to use, this mode can keep you hooked for a long time. Although, it can be really frustating at times.

Hope thats enough for you guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back