What MMO's do you play regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys play any MMO's such as RPG, RTS,ect.
And what favorite games do you wish were MMO, on any console?
I am trying to get a census on everyone who plays MMO games here, just for the sake of it.

I USED to play my Doom for the SNES ROM, but I don't anymore.
I sometimes start an SRB2 CTF netgame, but nobody joins because the Master Server is a piece of shit.
I sometimes play Tankball and Sherwood Dungeon.
I used to play Runescape, but I keep on forgetting my username and password (besides, the game sucks balls).
I've always wanted to try out HALO, but my parents will never get me it.

Does that answer your question?

o.O you didn't have to be a prick about it.
I mostly play PSO BB (Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst) on the private server, but it's gotten boring...

All the people under this roof (Me, mom, and dad) play MMORPGs.
We used to play EverQuest. But then moved on to World of Warcraft.
I'm mainly a 'casual' player. After roughly 2 years, my highest is 35 or summat. Mom 'n dad have like... 2 or 3 level 60s, prolly?

I sometimes start an SRB2 CTF netgame, but nobody joins because the Master Server is a piece of ****.

AKA, you haven't forwarded ports/have a firewall active. I think you just insulted Alam and Logan by saying that, who have put a monumental amount of effort into the MS.

Phantasy Star Blue Burst has gotten bleak in terms of gameplay, I rarely move my mouse cursor on the launcher anymore. ^.^

And as for that insult to the MS TimberWolf, don't pull something like that again in my topic, ever. I don't want it locked because of you. :(

TimberWolf is often blunt like that.

I used to play RuneScape, it was relaxing. But now my membership ran out so I'm currently MMO-less.

I used to play Maple Story for a while, but then it got boring.

I also wish Zelda was an MMORPG, I think it'd be a blast going around Hyrule with a bunch of others.

Yeah, I play WoW pretty regularly. Burning Crusade in about 3 hours. Don't expect to see me for a few weeks =P

I only get games that my friends want me to play, so in total, I've gotten Tribes 1, Half-Life 1, Blockland, and PSOBB. Maybe more than that.

Now that I think about it, I still need to get Gunz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back