What levels do you what me to speedrun your fav levels as your fav Characters with any lua as a Extra

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssngreenscreen

So I got bored on MB so I going to be doing your level speed run your favorite levels sent
1 speed run request per day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414-020724.png
    Screenshot_20240414-020724.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 34
I done with robotpoils tunnels With the time of 6:24.37 it not good but the level was a pay in the ass
Post automatically merged:

Now with your favorite character 😥👍

Which character but from sonic out of modify vaillna, modify modern sonic and adventure sonic you want to speedrun with

I sorry but the lag It fucking my up and ex does not work with sonic 2 or tails 2 or knuckles 2 or Amy 2 or fang 2 or metal sonic 2 the other fang 2 and tails 0

Ok
Ex only have support for the Main characters and a few addons

Can i also post My speedruns here with also the addons what the people suggest me? For not making another very similar thread

Which of the three characters you want me to speedrun robotpoils tunnels and egg tv network
Which character but from sonic out of modify vaillna, modify modern sonic and adventure sonic you want to speedrun with

Because can do it with all 3 but it will take more time because I didn't try speedruning robotpoils tunnels sa sonic also sprites or 3d models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back