what level do you think should be in sonic generations of the every game and not in the original game

agent 3 real

ryan the wolf
what level do you think should be in sonic generations of the every game and not in the original game my is sa1 red mountain

this going to be fun the dead line is when I start part 4 of the mod which I don't know for now so you have a year or 2 for voting

I had a stroke reading that title, but I think Marble Garden from S3&K would be an intresting pick, especially for the Modern Sonic stages. For SA1, Red Mountain. SA2, Green Forest/ White Jungle. Heroes, definitely Grand Metropolis. 06, Wave Ocean I guess. Unleashed, Cool Edge. And Colors, Aquarium Park.

ANY FROM SONIC FORCES,MANIA,LOST WORLD,SUPRSTARS AND FRONTIERS AND I LETING YOU KNOW EVEN THE HAND-HELD GAMES LEVEL CAN BE PICK BUT THX FOR THE VOTE

what level do you think should be in sonic generations of the every game and not in the original game my is sa1 red mountain

this going to be fun the dead line is when I start part 4 of the mod which I don't know for now so you have a year or 2 for voting
Is it like if sonic generations had different levels what would you choose? Or what? If it is then I would not change green hill and sky sanctuary, but I would change chemical plant to aquatic ruin zone, weird choice but honestly the level music is great, and the level would probably fit since unlike the dread chemical plant is, the water does not rise. Speed highway is a good choice and iconic but honestly a lost world remix for generations would probably hit hard since the song is just great, city escape though, eh I can’t really think of anything, besides meteor herd but that wouldn’t fit since that is a knuckles level, city escape is my favorite sa2 level anyway, the name of the level I keep forgetting from sonic heroes is a good choice but I can’t think of anything else since I’ve never played heroes, never played 06 either and so is unleashed and colors.

do you mean neo green hill zone also I will include it in my sonic forces pack but it will not come in a while because I am going to make a plot for my splatoon show and I have a life so I guess it will take me to 2025 or 2026 to get it out sorry 🙏

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back