What is your SECOND favorite Sonic Game

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
reafd the title, my second favorite OFFICIAL game is SLW
while my second sonic game of all time is Sonic Boll (before 1.9) (the first sonic fangame I ever played)

while my second sonic game of all time is Sonic Boll (before 1.9) (the first sonic fangame I ever played)
Never heard of this one, and why before the 1.9?

As for second favorite (only counting official ones because SRB2 is out of contest to me) it's hard to say, even for my #1 favorite I cannot properly decide between several games.

Never heard of this one, and why before the 1.9?

As for second favorite (only counting official ones because SRB2 is out of contest to me) it's hard to say, even for my #1 favorite I cannot properly decide between several games.
The reason I played before 1.9 is because it was never released at the time.

reafd the title, my second favorite OFFICIAL game is SLW
I would say sonic advance 3 the first sonic game I've ever played

That's a really hard question. I'm between Sonic CD, Mania and SA1. I think my second favorite is Sonic CD, but I like all of those 3 a lot.

if we count SRB2 as #1 then uhh

Sonic Heroes brings me a lot of nostalgia as i played it on PC while being a child, but it was until 2018 when i got all the emblems by using the Gamecube release; however i still like it a lot, and it's a game that i'd enjoy playing casually just because yes (even with those weird bugs lol)

Hmmm, this is a hard question.
I would probably say Sonic 3, but then there's also Generations, Unleashed, Not Forces, the list goes on.
But yeah, Sonic 3 (and Knuckles).

well mine is sonic 3 and for fan games lets see here well the one i mostly remember its sonic chrono adventure

that would be Sonic Adventure in my opinion it has the best gameplay of a 3d Sonic game I also like a lot how it handles the story and I like the hub world it's a shame that Sega and the Sonic Team no longer make games like this

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back