What is your preferred way to play SRB2?

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
I'd say, for me, I use the default layouts, except I remap spin to right shift, remap Custom 1, 2, and 3 to 8, 9, and 0, and if I were to be playing on Windows, I would remap spectate to R, despite the game lagging heavily if I were to join online games on Windows (I have a bad laptop.)
I also play in Standard mode or Legacy/Strafe mode, but the simple mode (or whatever its called) is also good, thats what i mainly got used to as well back when i played it on mobile and web.
For Kart, I kind of got used to the controls that I haven't changed it.

I personally stick with normal controls on Android.This is the one which im used most,and the one i started with in the first place.

As for SRB2 mods,if i have Buddy_Ex on,then i turn on a layout i made for myself.
That layout is simple:
It has all of the normal controls,but i added in Fire button so i can change characters instantly.

I also have one for SMS Reborn,but its more complicated.

I play with my Dualshock 4 in Simple mode. R1 and L1 as well as right analog for camera, D-Pad and left analog for movement, X for jump, O for spin, Square for Custom 1, Triangle for Custom 2, R3 for Custom 3 (kinda jank but it works best as far as I can think of), Options for the Menu and Share for the Tab info.

I try to avoid using the trigger buttons (L2 and R2) because they don't quite work right in SRB2.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back