• French Fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EvilCowSlayer said:
I'm quite a few things. Part Ukrainian (or however you spell it) part Arab, I can't remember what else I am.
Irish, Canadian, Goron, Japanese, Mexican, or...GASP! All of the above?

Hrm... Scottish, Bohemian, Welsh, a TON of others I'm forgetting... So yeah, I'll stick to American or Caucasian for the sake of simplicity.

EvilCowSlayer said:
In a feeble attempt to get back on topic, one type of food I can't stand is Mexican.
XD, speaking of not having Mexican food, is...Sadly, I am not allowed to have that or Chinese...EVER! :( :( :(
I can have a soft taco from taco bell...

Yeah, I'm also wondering why you can't have mexican or chinese..

I'd die without my Taco Bell and local chinese food resteraunt(SP?).

Only Chinese food I could ever stomach are those boneless chicken fingers.

Oh, and while we're just barely on the topic, the food I hate the most would be... Ugh... Yams. I simply abhor them. Every Thanksgiving, my family serves sweet potatoes, and they FORCE me to eat one every year.

"But aunty Jan, you know how much I hate sweet potatoes, why do we have to go through this every year?" "Oh, don't be silly! Your tastebuds change over time, just try them!"

...So I try them. Y'see, the reason I hate yams (Besides the horrific taste) is that I just can't seem to digest them, so after much arguing and scowling, I have to swallow a bite several times. Those damn yams just WON'T STAY DOWN. Meh, I really just don't like sweet foods much. At least, things that are sweet when they aren't supposed to be. I won't eat porkchops with applesauce, for example. Or celery with peanut butter, or ham with syrup. You get it.

Boy, I sure can ramble.

That's not Chinese. That's American. In fact, those Chinese restaurants are really Chinese-American. Since when did the traditional chinese diet include french fries?

My chinese food place doesn't have french fries.. I don't know here the hell YOU eat.

Where I eat, there's plenty of Chinese food and stuff, but they throw in a few American things to attract more customers. It's still mostly Chinese, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back