What is your favorite wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And you keep those off the what?

The Master Server!

Spoilers: To make you less vulnerable to bans, don't release your hang outs here, rofl

Jason The Hedgehog said:
Personally when it comes to mods I like Scr_Sonic_Ultima.wad And the Mystic Realm. What's Blue Heaven Mod Like? Added level wads I mostly Like SRB2 City And Mta_Peachscastle.wad. Character wads I'm mostly attatched to SMS1.09.5 and Sonic Overdrive.

I made peach's castle (3 as i made 1 with a sonic transport)

Favorite WADs, let's see...

Crawlie
Clawer
Jetter

Wait, those were my own WADS, err...

Espio
Vector
Metal Sonic
Metal Knux
Amy Rose 3.0
Shadow
Chaos Zero
Senku
Senya
Nitemare
Mystic Realm
Blue Heaven
Acid Missile
Botanic Serenity
The Ghoul's Forest

Well, a lot of them, basically.

LiteTheHedgehog said:
The Knuckles wad sprite's are horrible except for the standing still. Were they ripped from SA?
I think they are, and they are placeholders until all of the proper sprites are done.

srb2.srb.

Seriously, I never add any wads, except the ocassional contest wad.
To be honest, the quality of most wads today is terrible...

Cueball, while I can perfectly understand that the wadding community has been really sub-par lately, that attitude makes it seem like you're not going to help out newbies with what they're doing wrong.

And on another note, don't you get bored of the official levels?

BlueZero4 said:
Cueball, while I can perfectly understand that the wadding community has been really sub-par lately, that attitude makes it seem like you're not going to help out newbies with what they're doing wrong.

And on another note, don't you get bored of the official levels?

When 50% of your time is spent trying to code an exe then you really don't have time to give help with wads or even have a decent netgame...

My last netgame was over 2 weeks ago and yeah, it was a testing one.

hmmm I would have to say that my favorite wad is Zim. I like it when he gets hit by someone or something and he says "you invoke my wrath!?" XD

HMS234 said:
Mine is super mystic sonic. I absolutely love him. ^_^
So, you like overpowered recolors that have no shading. Poor taste much? Ne'way, back on topic. My favorite wad would have to be Espio, just because its one of the VERY few non-overpowered/recolor characters.

Actually, last I checked, SMS had very little shading. The global sprite replacements are horrendous to look at, and the character by itself is overpowered enough that adding all emeralds into the first stage make it worse. At the very least, I'm glad he has a slower ringslinger item than normal in match/ctf.

srb20005.png

SMS is not on the left.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back