What is your favorite wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude_ said:
SRB2JTE should've been continued, IT SHOULD HAVE I TELL YOU! IT SHOULD HAVE!!!!!! Heh hem, anyways yeah SRB2JTE is the best mod/wad.

Apart from SRB2Riders, Dude_ - apart from that, I agree with you.

What is the obsession with jte?

Best feature is bot's, and It is only a beta(and will continue to be one forever)

I think the obsession is the fact that you can add bots and, use Soviet Russia mode. But a noob once told me that he liked it for HMS123311. Mainly for those noobs who absolutely can't stand 5 minutes away from something overpowered. (Sorry that was offtopic)

I dont really like JTE.exe But its a little bit creative on the super virus blast 2 thing. Oh my favorite wad is.. um.. I dont have one. There all overpowered.(Which I hate) Oh wait! I found one senku.wad The final version.

There was another cool wad if your an echidna fan. Knuckles.WAD, has to be my main favorite considering it's always 2D and, doesn't somehow go frekishly 3D durring movement.

yeah, I just noticed that knuckles has ugly 3d sprites.

Oh, and I like JTE wad.(knuckles recolor, but less powered)

SA2 Shadow V2 with no soc, Espio, Knuckles, Silver2, and I kinda like Nitro.wad As for mods I like: MR, AM, BS, and mostly GR. Levels: Sunken Palace the most, Rocky Pass, and Aero Shrine

I like mtf_RetroPack. I used to be really attatched to SH-sonic.wad, but after playing in netgames, I will only be Sonic.

Blue Warrior said:
Technically, those aren't wads either, though they're similar. If it ends with .wad, it's officially a wad.

BUT the .plr, .srb, .dta and .wpn files are simply renamed WADs

My definition of a WAD: it is not a SOC or script, and can be ADDFILEd. If it ends in .wad, it is automatically a WAD.
i.e.:
scr_mysticrealm.wad Yes, ends in .wad.
srb2.srb Yes, can be ADDFILEd.
supersonic.soc No, ends in .soc, indicating it is a SOC.

Oops, missed. *shoots sprout*
Nitro the hedgehog - bringing jokes back into the SRB2 messageboard.

True, but that's what it's moslty used for. (Back to topic), I also enjoy playing as zeshiro-gm.wad from time to time, not overpowered, and looks verry cool.

My Favorete .WAD's are Espio, Metal Sonic, and Metal Knux. The Knuckles wad sprite's are horrible except for the standing still. Were they ripped from SA? I also can't find any other place that has good WADS. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back