What is your favorite wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOGAN THE WOLF said:
blue warrior wrote
Every time you type "addfile sms1095.wad" in console, God kills a kitsune.

YOU WILL DIE FOR SAYING THIS ******* ****! :evil: :evil: :evi:
You can always tell what kind of person someone is bby seeing if they like SMS or not huh?

Ne'ways...I like Mystic realm, acidmissile..and about all the characters on the SRB2.org website

I also LOVE the bomberman.exe (If that counts)

Large-scale maps/Level Packs such as Mystic Realm, Acid Missile, Blue Heaven, and Botanic Serenity. Espio, Metal Sonic, and Metal Knuckles are the only character wads I seem to like(Amy and Shadow are okay, but Amy's S_SKIN just doesn't make her fun to play, plus Shadow just doesn't really fit in SRB2 in general).

Neopal is also worth a mention(may be a little too colorful, but at least too colorful > too dull).

SRB2JTE should've been continued, IT SHOULD HAVE I TELL YOU! IT SHOULD HAVE!!!!!! Heh hem, anyways yeah SRB2JTE is the best mod/wad.

LOGAN THE WOLF said:
blue warrior wrote

YOU WILL DIE FOR SAYING THIS ******* ****! :evil: :evil: :evil:

lolnube

Fix your quote before screaming at me, kthnx.

Mystic Realm, Botanic Serenity, Acid Missle, Poisoned Paradise, SADX-sonic, Espio, Aeroshrine, Rockypass, and finally, J-man!

Uhm, I've said it elsewhere, but Acid Missle.

From what I've seen of Blue Heaven, it looks awesome, but I haven't gotten around to actually finishing it yet. >,<

Blue Warrior said:

I like kitsune and my fav. wads are tailsdoll-senku tailsrider sms1095 metal sonic metal knux darkspinesonic acidmissile+chaoszone+mysticrealm=Acidchaosream.

Edit: And much more!

NeoJames said:
LOGAN THE WOLF said:
blue warrior wrote

YOU WILL DIE FOR SAYING THIS ******* ****! :evil: :evil: :evi:
You can always tell what kind of person someone is bby seeing if they like SMS or not huh?

Ne'ways...I like Mystic realm, acidmissile..and about all the characters on the SRB2.org website

I also LOVE the bomberman.exe (If that counts)

furyhunter600 said:
If you love them, be prepared to say goodbye to them.

Guys, that was just mean, especially you James.What would you think if you were Super Mystic Sonic(the creator) and you would see someone saying this.Honestly, "the so called inteligent side of SRB 2 community" acts like they are the gods and can do from stealling a candy, to starving a country.

Blue Warrior said:
LOGAN THE WOLF said:
blue warrior wrote

lolnube

What would you do if you had made a wad like SMS and somebody would critic it to t3h deathzorz.Now i should say,"Every time somebody agrees with Blue Warrior on the argument left there, god makes SSNTails's and Mystic's minds to be less determined to work on SRB 2 Final Version."

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
Guys, that was just mean, especially you James.
Um, actually, I'd say he's rather correct. Almost everyone who likes SMS acts like that. >_>

What would you think if you were Super Mystic Sonic(the creator) and you would see someone saying this.
That he should keep SMS wad from being shown to public? That would do us all a favor, especially the Master Server.

Honestly, "the so called inteligent side of SRB 2 community" acts like they are the gods and can do from stealling a candy, to starving a country.
I'm sorry, but your perception is skewed. The "intelligent" side is called what it is, because it knows what the community should be, and it bothered to read the FAQ, the rules, and the wiki before asking a redundant question. The "noob" half of the community constantly breaks the master server rules with hangouts and pointless RPs better fit for regular chatrooms, and constantly overpower themselves in netgames with 999 rings and SMS. There also have been instances where the noobs will ban experienced players in match, race, or CTF because they were "cheating", or, in other words, legitimately kicking their asses.

I don't know how you got the idea that we think we're over-important and can do whatever the hell we want. The admins are trying to fix up this community by banning everyone who isn't paying attention to the FAQ, wiki, or rules. The noobs irritate us, and yes, we do joke about their idiocy, because we feel that they're wrecking the community. But you don't see us in netgames and forums banning everyone we don't like because we disagree with them, do we? We do our thing to balance the community. Not because we're assholes.

Blue Warrior said:
LOGAN THE WOLF said:
blue warrior wrote

lolnube

What would you do if you had made a wad like SMS and somebody would critic it to t3h deathzorz.
Well, firstly, LoganTH is clearly acting like an idiot. He not only used all caps and overuse of [the now nonexistent] smilies, but he also threatened and cursed at me. Right, way to flame.

Second, we've already told SMS this a thousand times, but he apparently doesn't seem to get it. SMS wad SUCKS. The character is a poorly done recolor, with almost nonexistant shading and an overall lack of effort in editing the original Sonic. Meanwhile, he's made to make the game easy. He can shoot fireballs in coop, run on water, speed up faster than Sonic, and can multithok (I believe, but haven't checked). Meanwhile, the emerald stage gives you ALL THE EMERALDS. What does this result to? Crappy coop netgames in regular SRB2, where everyone is an overpowered Super Sonic recolor, startrings 999 is done at the start of every level, and everyone's shooting each other for no reason, even though they're Super and can't hurt each other anyways. What's the point of such netgames? To strip SRB2 of whatever difficulty was there in the first place? I can bet you anything that half of the time, those netgames are on Easy skill as well. So there's a slightly faster Eggman. Big freaking deal.

And also, if there's anything that I hate more than overpowered recolors, it's replacing original game art with disgusting "revamps". Look at the crawlas. The jettysyn gunners. The thokitem and Eggman smoke. Gawd. If you're not going to get rid of the character, the Super music, or the socs, please, please, PLEASE, remove the graphics!

This whole wad is the essence of phail. It's critiqued "to death" because it ISN'T GOOD, and the only thing it's doing to the community is splitting it apart. It's one of the reasons why I think the releases section should have some sort of "quality control" to it, so the crappiest wads that obviously didn't take effort don't make it. Even if it isn't on the addons, people will still see it in the releases.

Now i should say,"Every time somebody agrees with Blue Warrior on the argument left there, god makes SSNTails's and Mystic's minds to be less determined to work on SRB 2 Final Version."
Um, okay? Is the staff being whipped to work constantly or something?

SMS wad sucks.(period)
although it is not my place to judge,

Overpowered recolor(etcetera, etcetera,)

used in co-operative, (which is supposed to have difficulty, that is why it has more than 1 player)

moving on...

SRB2.srb is not a wad, It just stores graphics and textures.

best wad's? sonic.plr, tails.plr, knux.plr, fmod.dll.

Technically, those aren't wads either, though they're similar. If it ends with .wad, it's officially a wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back