What is your favorite TV shows?

From back in the day, It's a pretty hard choice between a bunch of Cartoon Network's old lineup from the 2000's; Samurai Jack, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, Ed Edd n Eddy, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, etc. I honestly couldn't pick just one. It's a pretty legendary time period in animation history without getting into Anime, and Nickelodeon even got their hat in the ring with shows like Spongebob and Avatar.

These days I don't really watch a whole lot, I mostly spend what free time I have gaming or chatting with friends, and when I'm not doing that then I'm probably browsing the forums here or on Steam.

From back in the day, It's a pretty hard choice between a bunch of Cartoon Network's old lineup from the 2000's; Samurai Jack, Codename: Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, Ed Edd n Eddy, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, etc. I honestly couldn't pick just one. It's a pretty legendary time period in animation history without getting into Anime, and Nickelodeon even got their hat in the ring with shows like Spongebob and Avatar.

These days I don't really watch a whole lot, I mostly spend what free time I have gaming or chatting with friends, and when I'm not doing that then I'm probably browsing the forums here or on Steam.
Are you like, saying as a kid or what? idk i don't watch TV anymore, i just watch YouTube or Netflix
Post automatically merged:

Are you like, saying as a kid or what? idk i don't watch TV anymore, i just watch YouTube and other stuff

The 2003 version of TMNT that aired on 4Kids from 2003 to 2009.

I find it truly nostalgic because thats the way i found about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and its saga

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back