what is your custom title?

Maddshura

The gal who never finishes her maps
there are forums for
what is your name based on, etc
BUT whats you rcustom title mean

mine is cause fish tacos funny

well mine is because well my profile picture is a “spooky” sonic picture even tho he is super adorable and cute some people think he’s too spooky soo that’s why my custom title is “don’t run i won’t hurt you” that’s why just look at him is he too spooky for you?

Mine is derived from the headline of a newspaper from the beginning of the Space Race era that I saw in a video at some interactive exhibit within the Kennedy Space Center when I visited Florida for about a week in 2017. It was so kooky-sounding and personally struck multiple cords and befitted me when I saw it, so it will never not wane in its association with myself online

Mine is a reference to a poem V reads out of his book sometimes in Devil May Cry 5. The poem in question is "Auguries of Innocence" by William Blake, which reads:
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand and a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

there are forums for
what is your name based on, etc
BUT whats you rcustom title mean

mine is cause fish tacos funny
I play srb2 on Mac, but how I first got 2.1 was on my windows. The name was “srb2win”. I was an idiot and had no idea why it said “win”, but I used the word when for something else. “For The Win!”. I have no idea why I thought of that. But it’s still my victory speech to this very day for 2.1. The best part about my For The Win history, is that my friend, Giberish4, would just get so annoyed when I say it :lol:. Ahh… good times, good times indeed!

neat
I play srb2 on Mac, but how I first got 2.1 was on my windows. The name was “srb2win”. I was an idiot and had no idea why it said “win”, but I used the word when for something else. “For The Win!”. I have no idea why I thought of that. But it’s still my victory speech to this very day for 2.1. The best part about my For The Win history, is that my friend, Giberish4, would just get so annoyed when I say it :lol:. Ahh… good times, good times indeed!

Mine is bcs i like playing as tails
nonononononononononono
same here
NONONONONONONONONO

ACTIVATE THE FANG CHAD SHIELD NOW
Post automatically merged:

Did not know giberish4 was a 2.1 og
i learn i learn

I mean, should be pretty obvious. All it takes is looking at my name to understand my custom title.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back